Best QB in TN 16-17 Season All Classes

Bigboi20

if your not in 5a or up including the D2 schools then your not even close to being a top Qb in state... Sorry but it's true... Only exception would be Cunningham and even he isn't the states best but he's top 5

Yeah because you can only be the best if you are in 5A or higher. Really man?

it's where the best football is played at... Even from 4a to 6a is a big jump not saying you can't be good but you aren't gonna be the best in the state I'm sorry it's the truth

This is the furthest thing from the truth. There are several guys that are at small programs that are as talented as anyone around. The Watertown kid is one of them.

This is the furthest thing from the truth. There are several guys that are at small programs that are as talented as anyone around. The Watertown kid is one of them.

lol at this guy haha... you take that kid and plug him into a 6a game or D2 2A game he might crap himself.. the speed of the game is incredibly faster than 2A.. the same passes he makes now, he wouldnt be making as many of them in those leagues.. anyone can come out and rip up the jackson county and cascade's of the world but the big boys are a whole different level

if your not in 5a or up including the D2 schools then your not even close to being a top Qb in state... Sorry but it's true... Only exception would be Cunningham and even he isn't the states best but he's top 5

Just because you say something is true doesn't make it true. The classification in which you play doesn't determine talent and ability. The two are exclusive and distinct. Your logic is flawed and therefore your premise is faulty. It's an easy trap to fall into.

Case in point:

Using your logic, Carson Wentz shouldn't be able to make a roster in the NFL, let alone be a starter because he came from North Dakota State. The NFL has plenty of QBs that have played and become stars in the NFL, but they played in smaller lesser universities and colleges. Bret Farve was from Southern Miss and he was just inducted into the NFL Hall of Fame. There are plenty of other examples. 

They are 4 young QB's in 4A that are going to be really good....Anderson County, Greeneville, Carter, Fulton.

Just because you say something is true doesn't make it true. The classification in which you play doesn't determine talent and ability. The two are exclusive and distinct. Your logic is flawed and therefore your premise is faulty. It's an easy trap to fall into.

Case in point:

Using your logic, Carson Wentz shouldn't be able to make a roster in the NFL, let alone be a starter because he came from North Dakota State. The NFL has plenty of QBs that have played and become stars in the NFL, but they played in smaller lesser universities and colleges. Bret Farve was from Southern Miss and he was just inducted into the NFL Hall of Fame. There are plenty of other examples. 

lol .. generally it does dont bring college and pro examples into high school discussion.. major difference between high school bal at any level and college ball at any level.. when i made my original comment i was saying that usually the top qbs in state are 5a and above thats all with some in 4a.. not meant to bash any qb at a lower level i just feel that most qbs that people hype up at a lower level wouldnt have same production at a higher level thats all

lol .. generally it does dont bring college and pro examples into high school discussion.. major difference between high school bal at any level and college ball at any level.. when i made my original comment i was saying that usually the top qbs in state are 5a and above thats all with some in 4a.. not meant to bash any qb at a lower level i just feel that most qbs that people hype up at a lower level wouldnt have same production at a higher level thats all

I understand what you meant but your logic is flawed. You are basing your determination of a QB rating solely upon the classification to which the QB plays in. However, the classification to which a QB plays in has NOTHING to do with that individuals level of talent. Nada. You actually don't know. Not too mention all of the other contributing factors that go into rating a QB, or any other position, for that matter. For all we know, the best QB in the state could be playing in D1, 1A. But, according to your logic, he couldn't be the best QB in the state just because he plays in 1A. The size of the classification is NOT a determining factor in rating who is the best QB in the state. 

You have no idea if the QBs in question would have a drop in production or not. There isn't any data to back up that claim. Its just an assumption ... with nothing to back it up. 

Edited by kwc