GreenEville v. Mo West

BillyBobby

It seems the Catholic score gave the Greeneville crowd a nice confidence boost but they're gonna be disappointed if they think they'll run away with this one.  West got off to as bad a start as you can against Catholic but were able to counter bunch a little bit and unless Greeneville has Amari Rodgers suiting up for them next week I feel pretty good about the Trojans Chances. I say the Trojans take it 31-24

It seems the Catholic score gave the Greeneville crowd a nice confidence boost but they're gonna be disappointed if they think they'll run away with this one. West got off to as bad a start as you can against Catholic but were able to counter bunch a little bit and unless Greeneville has Amari Rodgers suiting up for them next week I feel pretty good about the Trojans Chances. I say the Trojans take it 31-24

I think you are probably right about the Catholic score...I was at that game and after the first 5 minutes im not gona lie, i thought to myself..."we're gona murder these guys this year".....but then the excitement of seeing west get throttled wore off as i....ONE, realized who was throttling them and TWO,recalled the last 3 games vs MoWest for us....all very close and all very heart breaking. This is a rivalry that goes back pretty much since MoWest was born, 40 something years ago...although my Devils have over 50 years of football on West, i think the Trojans lead the head to head record. Although I would LOVE to see a score similar to 4 years ago ( 42-0 devils ), i fully expect another thriller at Burley.....with the Devils inching one game closer in the head to head record department......hehehe...>GO GREENE TEAM! Oh, wait...you wanted a score from me?? ok, why not....i'll say Greeneville.......... 2-0 after this one ( the only score that matters )