GreenEville v. Mo West

BillyBobby

This is ridiculous, if they want to vacate the game on a technicality fine but awarding West the win is just silly.

Very true. It doesn't sound like the player in question even had that big of an impact. This is the weirdest 1-0 I've ever felt in my life. West didn't deserve the win at all. I think the game should just be a scratch and removed from the schedule completely as if it never happened.

Same question as I posted on the other thread.Could this Catholic forfeit have any bearing on the playoff seedings and who might travel ? I know in the old system it just rotated every year and it wouldn't matter if the seeds were the same.

If it was a district game it might.  But it won't.

If it was a district game it might.  But it won't.

if it comes down to a win loss record say devils win out - fulton slips at maryville and fulton still has catholic and knox west and central  and  - knox cath  still plays cpa and knox central so in a win loss situation devils get 1st and 2nd rd possible 3rd in a zero loss season long road ahead . just my 2 pennies .