Metro Rankings

bleacher

Lol..... Sound like hate. I remember the city championship 3yrs ago 24-10 CR... Coach parks made that schedule for the next 2yr. Then he got fired that Jan... Coach Wood got hired in May. He had to play the the schedule coach park made, trust me he's dodging PC... We will have PC, Memphis(melrose) and Oakland on the schedule next... Trust me it's all ready been talk about. And that same freshman team is on a mission this yr for that gold ball. Watch us work

Lol..... Sound like hate. I remember the city championship 3yrs ago 24-10 CR... Coach parks made that schedule for the next 2yr. Then he got fired that Jan... Coach Wood got hired in May. He had to play the the schedule coach park made, trust me he's dodging PC... We will have PC, Memphis(melrose) and Oakland on the schedule next... Trust me it's all ready been talk about. And that same freshman team is on a mission this yr for that gold ball. Watch us work

Watch yall work very funny. That's all CR been doing is talking. Brunetti called and yall said no point blank! I dont know for sure if CR dodging but they wasn't willing to take a beat down for two seasons. But no hate I've said CR deserve to be #1 on this list from day one. Good luck rest of the way.

I just really looked at your post you said it yourself he dodging PC...lol

No hate...When playoffs come LET GO CR. Right now?? Yall cool 😂😂 See you next year then City champs Edited by FBfan26

Typo lol... I'm glad metro is making noise again... We need to keep it going

Where have you been? Metro has been making noise.

2014- Hillsboro state runner up/PC state Semis

2015- PC State Runner Up/ Hillsboro State Quarters

Time will tell who makes noise when it matters.. Playoff runs are when you really make noise. Good luck to all

I guess it meant metro (besides the big 2) are making noise. Now...

Where have you been? Metro has been making noise.

2014- Hillsboro state runner up/PC state Semis

2015- PC State Runner Up/ Hillsboro State Quarters

Time will tell who makes noise when it matters.. Playoff runs are when you really make noise. Good luck to all

Edited by footballguru26