Metro Rankings

bleacher

East always has a lot of potential. Good kids over there and good support.

As for mcgavock I think you have to look deeper than just numbers.

CR, PC, and Stratford should all go to at least quarterfinals if not semifinals. However CR has a tough road to get there and I haven't been all that impressed by Stratford except for the MC win. I could see them losing in as early as second round. I'm hoping all three go far though.

Edited by workinprogress

Which ever team that makes it out of region 6-5A this year, whether it be CR, Gallatin, Beech, Hville, or Hillsboro, will not find a team that's better or more battle tested than ANY of those teams unless they play Independence. Region 6 is a tough 5A group to play in, other than Hunters Lane and Glencliff. Some western and eastern 5A regions only have one or two tough teams in their region to face ALL SEASON. Region 6 has about five different teams that could all make it very far in the playoffs. That is where I don't understand how you think Cane Ridge will be "exposed" when they play outside of region..... As if they haven't faced tough teams all year?????

Edited by thegreatone36

Fbfan and firebird I saw where one or both of you said PC will stay in 4a instead of dropping down. Either of you know why? I would think PC might actually enjoy playing teams like Stratford and EN. Would be some good games and story lines.

We'll have four open spots. We want CR and Stratford them our main teams so we'll see if they want us or not. EN we know they'll play us anytime so not worried bout them nor Hillsboro saying no.