Hillsboro at Oakland (ESPNU)

GoPats2019

I really believe Cane Ridge has the opportunity to be one of the top teams in the state (5A), not just metro. Returning 20 off of a really strong team last year. They are my early pick to win Region 6-5A and I believe they make a deep run in the playoffs. Granted, it's early but they have all the tools to do so.

With that said, PC has the athletes to play with anyone. I just think CR is the better team. Could be wrong...

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really believe Cane Ridge has the opportunity to be one of the top teams in the state (5A), not just metro. Returning 20 off of a really strong team last year. They are my early pick to win Region 6-5A and I believe they make a deep run in the playoffs. Granted, it's early but they have all the tools to do so.

With that said, PC has the athletes to play with anyone. I just think CR is the better team. Could be wrong...

I respect your opinion. We tried to play CR they got that win 3 or 4 years ago and won't defend it...lol