MOORE CO AT FORREST

GeneralForrest

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that's what I was told. Forrest scored on a handful of plays on the opening drive, then lightning delay. after a lot of waiting, Forrest kids came out and said game over, both coaches agreed. 7-0 final.

I was also told the Forrest offense vs the Moore Co defense resembled a Toro Timecutter going thru a field of weeds. 

I think everyone got a bad deal.  The players for both teams were short changed on this one.  The reason for practice and all the conditioning, weight lifting is to play the game.  The fans turned out to see a game.  Some will say they didn't play was to avoid injuries.  If that's the case why even play at all.  Price of admission was to see a football game not to let some moron make a selfish decision not to play on Saturday like other teams did.

Moore Co coach looks awful for "not knowing" the rule. Lame excuse. I'm not saying I wouldn't be upset if I were a fan on the Moore Co side.  But either go back to Chapel Hill Saturday or don't. Forrest played at Moore Co the last 2 years.  

The rule says what WIP stated, but it also says if both sides agree to the score as is that's the final. The Moore Co coach agreed and is now saying he didn't know the rule. It just looks ridiculous.