Farragut at Oak Ridge

BigDave1967

They way OR has been playing I just dont see it. Normally Farragutt played you all 1st game of the season. I always said if they would play later in the season it would be a diffrent game. We will see tomorrow.

Wait I just seen you all played them 3rd game last year....lol But I still think you all will win easy. Im sure Farragut was over looking Gibbs last week.

I think we can get this win.  We are much better than we were at this time last year.  I think FHS lost too much in Tanner, Strange, and the sr. qb. (forgot his name).  They do have a great kicker, Doyle.  

Carson Newman is about to play Humboldt State (Top 5 team out of Cali) at 1:30.  You can stream it on ESPN 3.  And also search Carson Newman and click on Carson Newman Home.  

I think we can get this win.  We are much better than we were at this time last year.  I think FHS lost too much in Tanner, Strange, and the sr. qb. (forgot his name).  They do have a great kicker, Doyle.  

Carson Newman is about to play Humboldt State (Top 5 team out of Cali) at 1:30.  You can stream it on ESPN 3.  And also search Carson Newman and click on Carson Newman Home.  

Ted Mitchell and Kassner gonna get any playing time?