Farragut at Oak Ridge

BigDave1967

Oak Ridge always plays their worst game of year vs Farragut.At least last 10 years or so.Every year I think we change that trend but come up short.Last year we had chance to go up big at half and had the TD called back and really went down hill from there.I hope Cats can keep it rolling.RWR

Farragut wont stop the OR offense and the Wildcats keep rolling along.

Sweet, Cole did end up at UTC . In the end , even though we loved USAFA, it was more about being close to family. Cole is very close to my parents and at their age/health they wouldn't be able to travel. We also lost my spouse who was in his life from age 4--right before last season. This was relevant in Cole's decision because he has a 6 year old sister he is really close  with and just didn't want to miss the better part of her youth for college/football/anything.

He always loved UTC and we are really grateful to them for being there 

for us.

Sorry about the ramble but I would rather everyone know the truth 

Good luck to OR this year

This game has it all....it's a big rivalry, it's #2 vs #6 according to the recent AP poll, both teams are undefeated in the district and both teams are undefeated overall, and it's OR vs Farragut!!!  I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Farragut don't know what they're going to be running into. They're standing on the tracks with a train coming!