South Pittsburg vs Marion (Grider against that Mathis man)

Roy Dillard

RLH ain't all gone missing, theys a HEEP Jasper fellers ain't even showed up in a spell. Lying Lips, PG now 10bears is gotten shy, LittleRicky is most likely raising $ for the band and like All Vol fans a HEEP nervous. Old Pirate says them War Eagles ain't looking too good neither but could play with the Vols. Dad burnit, times is bad.......LOPAO

Well, I was missing RLH and was worried a little. I haven't been missing them others at all. lol

Recon that's a perty good article minus a few key details. I guess Chandler didn't get the memo and that's not his fault. I don't Recon I heard him refer to the offence one time as the "wrecking crew" nor did I hear reference to the defence as the "night night squad"! He also goes on to talk about how " this could be the only loss between the two squads combined if the season goes as planned"? I'm jist a little confused by that statement? Lastly, someone put a check mark on the game day grades and gave MC an "A" for home field effectiveness? Recon that means MC has gained the home field effectivness for an away game at your place? OP, Roy, Bassy someone please explain this mess?

Old Pirate says this is good stuff. But......This overwhelming info and the Warriors a 3-1 favorite to win gives the Jasper kinfolkes to get real skeerd with a loss is possible. The Pirates knowds theys got a feud coming that will challenge every mate to step up their play coming feuding time. The thought of allowing the Jasper kinfolkes to win @ the Speedway for the second time in three years is reason to get the nerves going. The Warriors are the favorite and much deserving of top ranking. The senior players for the Warriors have enjoyed a great run & certainly with be a tough opponent. The seniors for the Pirates would soak in the glory of past teams that upset the puke purple wearing kinfolkes from round the jailhouse. Folkes interested in seeing the Real Deal in feuding need not go any further than Beene Stadium Friday night. Fellers from down under will forgo supporting the Chiefs to watch this annual matchup. Jasper knowds....It's Coming......they jest hope it ain't Friday

Recon that's a perty good article minus a few key details. I guess Chandler didn't get the memo and that's not his fault. I don't Recon I heard him refer to the offence one time as the "wrecking crew" nor did I hear reference to the defence as the "night night squad"! He also goes on to talk about how " this could be the only loss between the two squads combined if the season goes as planned"? I'm jist a little confused by that statement? Lastly, someone put a check mark on the game day grades and gave MC an "A" for home field effectiveness? Recon that means MC has gained the home field effectivness for an away game at your place? OP, Roy, Bassy someone please explain this mess?

Old Pirate says the skillet slinger says the TNTBSUS is over flowing with chatter about a picture on Facebook of a former Jasper player & current coach with his britches down squatting on the Pirate Ship messing! Recon like all well trained DOGS, they don't mess where they eat/live! Class shown Again by the Jasperlites. Edited by OLD PIRATE

Recon you must be a youngun. Everybody knows they named that stadium after a former MC Warrior. I recon that gives us home field advantage. Quit smokin that Potter.... LMOMCWAO!!!!

Old Pirate says the skillet slinger says the TNTBSUS is over flowing with chatter about a picture on Facebook of a former Jasper player & current coach with his britches down squatting on the Pirate Ship pooping! Recon like all well trained DOGS, they don't poop where they eat/live! Class shown Again by the Jasperlites.

That's pretty nasty. Someone really came to The Pitt and took a dump on our pirate ship? Someone out there is really that stupid? Surely this wasn't an adult and was just a kid. That seems pretty jeuvenile to me if this is true.

That's pretty nasty. Someone really came to The Pitt and took a dump on our pirate ship? Someone out there is really that stupid? Surely this wasn't an adult and was just a kid. That seems pretty jeuvenile to me if this is true.

Deputy, it ain't "Someone" it was a Jasper Coach. Old Pirate has been saying fer a long spell, theys a HEEP of confused folkes round the jailhouse! Roy, where is that Burnett man and his deputies? That Hargis man needs to put this mess in his paper to give that coach publicity he seeks. Somebody has got to have a picture of this crime? Them Jasper folkes hire coaches that continuely prove theys mis-guided. Edited by OLD PIRATE

Recon you must be a youngun. Everybody knows they named that stadium after a former MC Warrior. I recon that gives us home field advantage. Quit smokin that Potter.... LMOMCWAO!!!!

Yous mis-guided, ole Professor Phil hated Jasper, recon that is why he ain't in the Jasper Hall of Fame! Edited by OLD PIRATE

3 to 1 odds traditionally would correlate to 25% chance of winning.  5 to 1 would be about 17% chance of winning.  I think they meant 1 to 3 (75% chance) for MC winning or else the most likely outcome in their opinion would be a tie.

Edited by rikberry