South Pittsburg vs Marion (Grider against that Mathis man)

Roy Dillard

Great game tonight. Outcoached and out hit all all game. Vic had a great game plan. I admit I was wrong. Sp offensive line beat mc all night. Hats off to offensive and defensive line. Those kids played a great game

Not to give you the big head but the QB was the bread and butter last year.Don't get me wrong ,MC had several good players but he was the straw that stirred the drink.

Man oh man guys. I knew this team was better and it would be closer, but I still thought Marion County would win by 2-3 TDs. SP just dominated the football game tonight. I don't think any of us expected that one.

maybe not dominated but some of us predicted a win - SP dominated that line on both sides-

I love games like this- that's what is all about someone can win all the way down to the 12 second mark

Great game loved every minute... Well maybe not the last minute.

Little rikki that Mathis man and that Starky man should have went ahead and signed that Grundy boy up. I garuntee you Griders line nocked some big holes in that Mathis mans line. Im sure the Jasperlites are deep in subterranean area. You think im joking but im not.

Kinfolk!!!!! Boys what a game! Man y'all crazy Kinfolks know how to put it down. First Pittsburg vs Marion game I've been too but it won't be my last. I thought the Warriors had the more physical looking team and better looking athletes but Kinfolk them Pirate boys play hard. South Pittsburg appeared to be better coached too. I'm just keeping it real! Marion didn't have much room to run all night and SP made them earn it. Pirates gashed Warriors more than I thought. Kudos to y'all's coaching staff. Real talk I wouldn't be surprised if both these teams are in Cookeville. Marion will have to throw it a little better to get past Semis. Fantastic atmosphere! Reminded me of a smaller Maryville vs Alcoa game but fans were just as loud and into it.

Im gonna set up here at Ronnies red eye for a while tonight and wait on 10 bear and time expires. You fellars would be really belly aching if that McQueen boy had got to suit up. Let me ask you Jasperlites a question? Did that Mathis man not tell his boys about this Kenmore boy? I garuntee you he is a ball player. You think im joking but im not.