The Tide Rolls Into a Angry Purple Storm. TRENTON vs UC

BigSwo

I'm sorta disappointed in the lack of conversation about this week's game. I know that the Peabody posters are tired of hearing about last year so maybe that's why you haven't been on much. Either way I would like to talk to some of you.

I think they know a hurricane is coming and it's not the one in the Gulf of Mexico, so they are hunkered down.

Edited by fallguy17

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright Tornadoes it is GAME DAY. TIME TO BUCKLE UP AND ROCK SOME HEADS. This is the game you have been wanting for a long time. Jump on them early and Step ON THE GAS PEDAL AND DO NOT LET THEM BREATH. I know emotions will be high, especially at the beginning of this game but stay in control and do your job. OVERWHELM THE TIDE WITH THAT AWESOME TORNADO PRIDE. YOU MUST COMPETE, PLAY PHYSICAL AND LIMIT FUMBLES. GO TORNADOES

I'm relaxing in my recliner for a minute and charging my phone so I can keep everyone updated tonight as Peabody comes to town. We are expecting a huge crowd on our side of the field so I might get there a little early. It's gonna be a great night for football and I'm certain both teams will be ready for a dogfight. The quiet calm will soon be overtaken by the the storm that has been brewing since last November. Our boys will hit the field with a controlled violence that will set the tone early. We must be aware of our emotional impact on this game and keep our heads in the right place. GO TORNADOES. Revenge is sweet.

Just getting to my seat at War Memorial Stadium and the band is marching, the smell of grilled burgers and fresh popcorn fill the air. The atmosphere is electric with excitement and the UC stands are almost full to capacity with hundreds more outside the gate. The weather is perfect and it's almost time to get this party started. GO TORNADOES.