Bradley Central at Science Hill

BigDave1967

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bradley Central takes their 2-0 record on the road to play Science Hill. I think Bradley Central gets a big 31-28 win over SH to increase their record to 3-0 setting up a huge game against a probable 3-0 Cleveland team. What do y'all think?

Injury bug hit us too hard last night. 2 of our most important players may be out for a while. This will hurt us.

I've seen several people bringing up SH's game vs Elizabethton in this thread. Here's the thing about Elizabethton, they may be a "smaller" school but they have athletes, they're well-coached, and they play very disciplined football. Not to mention, they consider SH one of their biggest rivals so they always play them tough. 

This year's SH team is not the team of the past 2-3 years. They don't have the wealth of talent they've had the last couple of years. They also don't have the experience they've had the last couple of years. A lot of kids on this year's team are playing Varsity for the first time. This is a group that is still learning how to play together. They're going to take some rough losses this year, I have no doubt. But they proved last night that they're a hard-nosed group and they'll fight until the last whistle.

BC probably has the better team this year but this game will most likely be pretty close is my guess. It's the Toppers home opener and unless the weather is awful, there will definitely be a big home crowd. That alone will help motivate this young team.

Edited by TFL2001

I've seen several people bringing up SH's game vs Elizabethton in this thread. Here's the thing about Elizabethton, they may be a "smaller" school but they have athletes, they're well-coached, and they play very disciplined football. Not to mention, they consider SH one of their biggest rivals so they always play them tough.

This year's SH team is not the team of the past 2-3 years. They don't have the wealth of talent they've had the last couple of years. They also don't have the experience they've had the last couple of years. A lot of kids on this year's team are playing Varsity for the first time. This is a group that is still learning how to play together. They're going to take some rough losses this year, I have no doubt. But they proved last night that they're a hard-nosed group and they'll fight until the last whistle.

BC probably has the better team this year but this game will most likely be pretty close is my guess. It's the Toppers home opener and unless the weather is awful, there will definitely be a big home crowd. That alone will help motivate this young team.

I'm with you. It's going to be real close and I don't know who will win this game. On paper says Bradley, past 2 years says SH. We just gotta show up for that game. Should be a good one.

Starting WR Nick Howell and starting RB Devin Moore. Big losses.

I'm not impressed with Devin Moore, don't get me wrong he can play but not impressed. Hes tough but runs high and is injury prone. The guy that I'm impressed with is lameric tucker. He's the guy that Bradley tries to get out in space and is the fastest guy on the team. That kid can play.

Edited by fooseball95