Bradley Central at Science Hill

BigDave1967

I'm not impressed with Devin Moore, don't get me wrong he can play but not impressed. Hes tough but runs high and is injury prone. The guy that I'm impressed with is lameric tucker. He's the guy that Bradley tries to get out in space and is the fastest guy on the team. That kid can play.

Devin is good. He doesn't get injured. Can't help what happened to him last year. He goes to Voytik Monday what I hear. That's the dumbest move he can make. Tucker is the best player on offense besides Copeland. Glad we have him for another year or 2.

Edited by DaChampsAgain

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Starting WR Nick Howell and starting RB Devin Moore. Big losses.

Massive losses. Howell and Tucker are a lethal 1-2 punch and Moore is our best running back. Howell is versatile, plays multiple positions and is an excellent punter. Moore should get the ball 20x's a game and in all short yardage situations. We left 2 TDs in the table last night and Moore never touched it inside the 5...???

Devin is good. He doesn't get injured. Can't help what happened to him last year. He goes to Voytik Monday what I hear. That's the dumbest move he can make. Tucker is the best player on offense besides Copeland. Glad we have him for another year or 2.

tucker is a beast, kid should find his way to Cleveland😀. How serious are those injuries?

He wouldn't go there cause of the veer. Ok sure we will get several good WR from Cleveland over that. Nicks is a broken collarbone. Won't know till Monday for Devins till after he sees Voytik. Do know it's his loner. Bout it.

the veer isn't stopping Cleveland from passing the ball. He'd be great in the veer actually. Edited by clevelandblueraiderfan

Bradley didn't have to pass vs Walker. He could have had 300+ yards if they threw the ball.

I'm sure he could have, as McCleary could have done the same vs sevier. Cleveland had almost 400 yds rushing and still had over 250 passing. I'm not camparing McCleary to Copeland because he's arguable the best QB in the state, they are on a different level. In Clevelands offense, McCleary is asked to be a game manager (if you will) and try not to do too much, Copeland is what makes Bradley's offense go. All I'm doing is giving McCleary is props

Edited by fooseball95