Bradley Central at Science Hill

BigDave1967

Every time I read "shut up" it makes me want to scream. Should they close CoachT, with the exception of Friday nights? Critiques of coaching is part of all sports and doesn't necessarily show lack of respect for a school. If you can't handle it, you shuould probably find another profession.

Go Toppers!

Shut Up.

And you misspelled should. Moron.  :rolleyes:

Edited by WaCoJaCo

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every time I read "shut up" it makes me want to scream. Should they close CoachT, with the exception of Friday nights? Critiques of coaching is part of all sports and doesn't necessarily show lack of respect for a school. If you can't handle it, you shuould probably find another profession.

Go Toppers!

*Slow clap*

Did one of the computers in your school library just free up for you, son? I do know where the game is. It is in Bradley COUNTY, which is home for several high schools including Cleveland and Bradley Central. I'm not sure what part you are confused about but then again I don't take anyone too seriously on here with under 100 posts.

Get your homework done.

you are showing your lack of intelligence. The game is at Science Hill. That is not in Bradley County.

You don't even know where the game is at. Maybe you should worry about Rhea Co.

You are right that people will have less crime to worry about in jC, the guy may be wrong about where the game is played, but you should worry less about someone being wrong about where a game is being played and more about the criminal activities at your home games! I speak for a lot of people that have Play an away game at BC it is sad that you don't do enough to make the parking lot and locker rooms secure!

I went there. If that's what qualifies you as part of The Nation. Do I root for them. Yes as much as I do the other two. Not because of the school because of the kids. My Kid(s) go to WV. We are zoned there. Great school. It has paid off for one in a huge way. ( forget sports get those ACT scores UP that's where the scholarships are ). If they were zoned for either of the others they'd go there. Not a fan of school chasing or recruiting. I know everybody does it. Your turn? Do you post under another name. Your post sound very familiar to another on here.

Edited by anotherback

You are right that people will have less crime to worry about in jC, the guy may be wrong about where the game is played, but you should worry less about someone being wrong about where a game is being played and more about the criminal activities at your home games! I speak for a lot of people that have Play an away game at BC it is sad that you don't do enough to make the parking lot and locker rooms secure!

I don't condone crime nor do I have any control over lowlife criminals. I'm sure everyone has their own stories about road games. I've had things done to my car at McMinn Co before. Truck I use to have. The windshield wipers were torn off at Rhea Co. Cocke Co the fans threw rocks at us getting off the bus. Guy I went to school with got stabbed by a Cleveland fan. Moral of the story. You can't blame a whole fanbase. Or maybe you're that shallow.