Bradley Central at Science Hill

BigDave1967

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did not expect Bradley to go in and dominate Science Hill like that. I really thought the Bears would win, but wow. Great game and effort by the Bears on the road in a tough place to play.

But let's be honest too. Science Hill did a lot of things to shoot themselves in the foot. Just the basic center snap seemed to be an adventure for them at times.

Bradley still has things to clean up. As Coach Floyd said after the game they are leaving too many points on the field and that is going to bite them sooner or later.

Edited by alt1958

Y'all stay healthy? And can you text up dates next week on here so others who read can keep up? If not or to caught up in game that's cool. Thanks either way.

Cameron Thompson got taken to the hospital last night. Got KO. Most likely a sever concussion. Unfortunately for this young man, we are hearing his football career is over. He has had several concussions. Prayers for that young man!

Yep I'm sure we all will keep everyone updated pretty good!