Erwin(NC) at Ooltewah

BigDave1967

I remember last year Ooltewah stunned the North Carolina folks and just flat out dominated them. I can see more of the same this year.

North Carolinians think their High School Football is superior to Tennessee and they think they should never lose to a Tennessee team. They think the same way about South Carolina

I thought after Erwin beat Davidson Day the 1st week they might be able to play with the 2 TN schools.Davidson Day had several kids with D1 offers.Now after losing to Mountain Heritage I don't know.Mountain Heritage has a really good team this year and some think they might make a run in the 2a playoffs.In 2009 Mountain Heritage made it to the state championship game and got beat by Tarboro when they had Todd Gurley.

I thought after Erwin beat Davidson Day the 1st week they might be able to play with the 2 TN schools.Davidson Day had several kids with D1 offers.Now after losing to Mountain Heritage I don't know.Mountain Heritage has a really good team this year and some think they might make a run in the 2a playoffs.In 2009 Mountain Heritage made it to the state championship game and got beat by Tarboro when they had Todd Gurley.

Mountain heritage also beat Crockett 36 to 14 in week 1. Ooltewah and Science Hill are alot better than Crockett

I was going off what Erwin did to Davidson Day. I bet Erwin fans are still shocked they lost last night.Mountain Heritage only has 689 kids in the last enrollment numbers.They are almost a 1a school in NC.So I would hope those 2 schools are a lot better.

Edited by rjp119