Week 3 Watertown @ Cascade

TigerFan76

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(This game will be broadcast on the Duck)  I'll have both these Coaches on with me Friday!

I've got another excellent lineup for the Friday Main Event this week! Last week was an adventure, but I feel confident heading into week three we've finally got all our issues resolved! Scheduled this week in order are:

Smyrna Head Coach Matt Williams
Independence Head Coach Scott Blade
Shelbyville Head Coach Justin Palmer
Trezevant Head Coach Telli White!

In addition during our Friday Night Lights Kickoff Show, we'll hear from Cascade Head Coach Jake Tyre and Watertown Head Coach Gavin Webster!

For those who don't know, two of those guys (Scott Blade and Telli White) are defending State Champions in their class! Last Week, we had Steve Matthews also a Champ from last season in 4A.

We had last season's 6A runner up and 11 time State Champion George Quarles on in the first week. I'm sure we'll get Coach Rankin on with us very soon as well! Nothing but quality big time Coaches each week on The Friday Main Event! Appreciate you guys tuning in!

Catch us every Friday at 5 PM (central time) on 93.9 FM.  You can also download our free google app!  Live streaming is available from the APP for both the Friday Main Event and our Friday Night Lights "Game of the Week" I have links for both Droid and Iphone users here: FridayMainEvent

You can also stream my show for free via the link below.  I can be followed on twitter at TennesseeSports  My website containing Podcasts of Coaches interviews is here 

listen-live.png

I think Watertown will go to Cascade overlooking them. Cascade, with their new downward dog defense will probably shine in this game. it is a series  of intricate blitzes and formations many NFL teams are staring to use this defense. I know that the 49ers used this a lot during the preseason, but back to the game Cascade will when by 3. I predict a low scoring game.   

I think Watertown will go to Cascade overlooking them. Cascade, with their new downward dog defense will probably shine in this game. it is a series  of intricate blitzes and formations many NFL teams are staring to use this defense. I know that the 49ers used this a lot during the preseason, but back to the game Cascade will when by 3. I predict a low scoring game.

It's a shame you did not have this installed against Lewis County! You are going to need a low scoring game with that junior pro offense you Run!