Rhea County at White County

BigDave1967

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rhea will win this one BIG!!! I live in Rhea Co. and my son plays at Monterey and we played Sparta in week1 ! Rhea dominates this one!!! As far as White County field and fans they are great and have been the last 2 years we played there!!! The bleachers will be small for Rhea Co fan base! Good luck to both teams!!! GO EAGLES!!!

At this point I would be shocked if the game was cancelled. This is a case where a few boys did something really stupid and wrong and the whole team is paying for the actions of a few. The administration and coaching staff have done their best to get to the bottom of things and the guilty parties will more than likely be removed from the team. I hate that these things have happened and I hope that our young men can grow from this. I also hope that our school, community and team can come together and end up stronger and better despite the immature actions of a few guys on the team.