Notre Dame @ Chattanooga Christian School 9/2

Booger

the Fighting Irish of ND carry make the short trek cross town to CCS

will Coach Tygard and his defense be able to put the breaks on what appears to b a very high potent offense down at the The Sword Of Joshua Independent Full Gospel Pentecostal Assembly; which is Located just off Charger Rd on the Frontage Road

Booger just sayin :mrgreen: 

the Fighting Irish of ND carry make the short trek cross town to CCS

will Coach Tygard and his defense be able to put the breaks on what appears to b a very high potent offense down at the The Sword Of Joshua Independent Full Gospel Pentecostal Assembly; which is Located just off Charger Rd on the Frontage Road

Bring the wood Boog!!!!

oh, the wood is bein brought

seriously though; SJIFGPA are bigger, faster than they have been....and the new coach has been able to bring a lot more new kids........they have an experienced QB and they have been running up the scores in their first 2 games

Going to go with my gut here..

CCS 24

Notre Dame 13

Sorry, bro. CCS already has a good defense (no depth though) and ND is very short handed at QB. Cameron Wynn will need to have an amazing game. CCS has out scored teams 66-3 in the first half this season before subbing in their JV for the rest of the game. And CCS players are confident that they will kick Notre Dame's butt this year. Everything in this one points to the upset. I'm going to be bold and go with it.

(One more point) I just can't stand how stupid people are thinking this is the same CCS team from 3-4 years ago. It's not. This team is good, very good from what I've seen this season. Not the same "boys your daughter should marry" type of guys. This is a real football team. They are no longer fielding basketball players and track athletes just to say they have a team. They are ready for the challenge.

CCS 24

Notre Dame 13

Sorry, bro. CCS already has a good defense (no depth though) and ND is very short handed at QB. Cameron Wynn will need to have an amazing game. CCS has out scored teams 66-3 in the first half this season before subbing in their JV for the rest of the game. And CCS players are confident that they will kick Notre Dame's butt this year. Everything in this one points to the upset. I'm going to be bold and go with it.

(One more point) I just can't stand how stupid people are thinking this is the same CCS team from 3-4 years ago. It's not. This team is good, very good from what I've seen this season. Not the same "boys your daughter should marry" type of guys. This is a real football team. They are no longer fielding basketball players and track athletes just to say they have a team. They are ready for the challenge.

and this ant Brainerd and Lookout Valleys offense your playin friday night Jr.......even on the limp.....and The Sword of Joshua Independent Full Pentecostal Assembly; which is located just off Charger Rd on the Frontage Rd ant seen the Tygard defense.. 

Booger just sayin whipping-smiley-emoticon.gif

Edited by Booger
  • Upvote 1

CCS 24

Notre Dame 13

Dang it is too early in the week to be partying as hard as you are.  CCS hasn't been tested and I wouldn't put a lot of stock in the 2 wins they've had.  Notre Dame has its normal stingy defense.  Although ND is thin at QB position now, they still have many weapons on offense.  Fant will have them ready, ND wins 21 - 7

Give it some time, the ones coming in from places like Lkt Valley will stop at the foot of the mountain.

let Booger see here my little deerskin loin cloth wearin buddy from that Squatchy Valley

...in the first 2 games of the 2016 season.....

Siverdale - 47       Lookout Valley - 0

CCS - 35               Lookout Valley - 0

2015 season Lookout Valley 0-10...... even Trolls North Red Bank Mountain Eaglets were better than that

Yep; the ones departin Lookout Valley ought to do it for CCS......handlin of player personnel may not b the next carrer path u need to take

Booger just sayinlaughing-smiley-face.gif