Undefeated CollinWood Trojans takes on Winless Huntingdon Mustangs

KermitDeeFrog

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huntingdon wins 55 14 They were just to talented and fast at skill postions for Collinwood. the wood has got to fix their secondary, receivers running wide open for easy tds. Collinwood offense has made some changes that look good going forward..Tidwell now at QB and hes going to be real good.

Robertson at rb and he did well...his size brings more power to the running game. Huntingdon really good again, if they stay healthy they could go a long way. 11 and 44 are really outstanding.

I do think Collinwood will be ok, there are plenty of positives, just not ready for a team with the skill players like Huntingdon had this year Im looking forward to the wood vs HC game next week. I think Collinwood has a great chance, just need to keep looking for defensive answers tho HC wont challenge them like this week did

Didn't think you were going. Game went about like I thought it would, and that's not bashing Cwood, they've just not got the complete team to compete at the top of the region but I do think they can compete for the fourth spot. I'm thinking the region will end up with WC/Huntingdon first and second with CA in third with Cwood, Bruceton and PC fighting for the fourth spot. Congrats to Huntingdon with starting the season with a win Edited by wildcat89

I didnt actually go but listened on the radio...they did a good job with the broadcast...Huntingdon got several easy scores tossing passes to wide open receivers early.  Collinwood got to shore up the back end but wood did get some things done on offense with Tidwell completing all his passes and Robertson making some nice runs for trojans.  It was Tidwells first start on offense and he has a lot of promise.  I really like the offense going forward.  Trojans almost scored a third time but turned it over on downs deep on Huntingdon's end.  It should be a very interesting season for Collinwood and yeah they will contend for a playoff spot this year if they keep working hard and making improvement.  Definitely.   Huntingdon has to be the region favorite as long as 11 is healthy ...he is a true phenom.  UT should be looking at him IMO   Mustangs will be tough, especially at home where they play WC  this year...tough place to play for real I am told

Edited by TheMirrorThief

Looks like Huntingdon doing pretty good with the first game jitters!

Well we had them penaltywise need to fix them but other than that great job Mustangs if we stay healthy we might do great things this year.

Collinwood I think yall played a good game yall just didnt have the talent to cover everything we did and didnt really have a film of a full game because we havent played one yet.  I think yall might make the playoffs.  Good luck to yall rest of the season.

Cwood needs to step it up against HC, Bruceton and McEwen and get in the playoffs. Don't think they can play with WC and Ca but can compete with the rest. PC may fight their way into the spoiler position also.

Collnwood is going to win their share this year but they could be even better if they could figure out a way to improve their secondary...they have been burned in every game

Huntingdon really exposed them...they need to find answers soon.

Edited by TheMirrorThief