Adamsville invades the Lions Den TCA

cardfan

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Intense for offering to pay for my barbecue nachos but, if I let you do that then you'd probably want me to wear that Blue sweater vest! And I got to draw the line somewhere!

Well, I really had something good for you. My mom bought my old MCHS basketball jersey from some type of fund raiser a few years back when they got new uniforms. I promise you I would wear it tonight BUT I can only get half my body in it so I won't be able to showcase #25 to you! Ha. I would have been easy to identify! I usually sit to the right of the box at the top if you are facing the home stands. Come see us again. Enjoyed your company the last time!

Well, I really had something good for you. My mom bought my old MCHS basketball jersey from some type of fund raiser a few years back when they got new uniforms. I promise you I would wear it tonight BUT I can only get half my body in it so I won't be able to showcase #25 to you! Ha. I would have been easy to identify! I usually sit to the right of the box at the top if you are facing the home stands. Come see us again. Enjoyed your company the last time!

i would pay good money if you wore the shorts along with the jersey.

I'll get over there sometime tonight to visit. If you dont mind, leave me a hall pass at the gate so they'll let me walk on the Homeside without a sweater vest!😎 Edited by Wildcard1

Just over 4 and a half hours till kick off.  The Cardinals come into this game as the favorites after defeating Chester County and Hardin County.  TCA limps into this game after losses to St. George's and USJ.  I know that Coach Butler will put 11 young men out there who will stand tall and fight hard just like Coach Gray will for The Ville. 

I expect a great crowd to show up at TCA for this 10th ever meeting between these two rivals.  Bragging rights, pride, and the drivers seat in Region 6-2A await the winner of this contest.  May the game be played hard, but fair.......I know all the young men playing tonight will leave it all on the field and shake hands after the battle has ended.  May our guests from Adamsville arrive safely and enjoy some TCA food and hospitality and may they return home safely as well. 

Yes, the team from The Ville is the favorite.  But always remember, a wounded Lion is a very dangerous animal. 

Saddle up and let's enjoy some high school football people.