WB vs Maryville Middle school tonight. Predicted scores and offers

32hammer

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eye uhgree wif ewe on tha werkin' hard part....Butt two haiv a rill goodur hi skool teem hit taiks a lott ov thangs two come togevvur imo...like

1. A combeenashun ov all 3 klasses and inn sum yeers 4 klasses maikin' upp and fillin' tha neads ov a teem

2. Goodur coachin' and asst coachin

c. Stayin' away frum crittycull injrees

4. Dissycipline

e. Playur deevelopmint

f. Bettur garbige servuss..... :popcorneater:

You had me then you lost me at "garbige servuss" y'all really like you garbage service at Maryville lol

I didn't say they are a bad team. I know most of the boys very well, they are great young men as well as player. We were the better team this time and it was a much deserved win for our boys and our program. I still think if this team stays together and continues to play football they way they have it will not be there last win against Maryville. It doesn't matter if the pipeline goes all the way to California, unless you were born and raised here you do not understand the rivalry between WB and Maryville or Maryvile and Alcoa and etc.

I do think the middle school team at Alcoa is loaded and is going to be nasty as they grow together. I'm more concerned about them down the road.

Seems like Alcoa middle is loaded every year