Alcoee comes on ovur two Mairvul

STARSNBARS

So potential d1 players should play at schools where they can put up big numbers. I think there is a lot of truth in that. Coaches about everywhere and in about every sport lecture about the "team". It turns into what makes the team look good or what makes the coaches look good. For example, in ET basketball coaches will put the tallest player down low even when he is only 6'4". That kid can't play down low of n a d1 program. The coach should work on dribbling skills for that kid and let him play SG or SF. Come to think of it, my 200 lb 6th grader is more like a fullback than a tackle. I'm going to talk to those guys.

Xcellunt point sx.... :popcorneater:

Strongx that was my point. Taking kids out of position, teaching it's all about the team, so, don't worry about your stats while I'm going to worry about keeping my job coaching, feeding my family and thanks for helping me win another gold trophy. But kid you done graduated your on your own, good luck paying for college.

Compton ewe ort two taik yore kid(s) two Union Countee....Thay wood bee tha starz......And hit wood bee all abowt tham..... :popcorneater:

• Upvote 1

It seems wishful thinking is what you do. At Maryville its about more then just football , its about life. I have seen my oldest face obstacles and overcome them because of his time at MHS and I have seen the opposite with some that didnt play there. You see its not always about the numbers. Ive seen those players from other schools and their high #s get offered D1 and never even get to work outs let alone see the field dur to grades or just their own me me me mentality. MARYVILLE is an experience that many college players never even have relatively speaking.

koolaid-man-o.gif

Strongx that was my point. Taking kids out of position, teaching it's all about the team, so, don't worry about your stats while I'm going to worry about keeping my job coaching, feeding my family and thanks for helping me win another gold trophy. But kid you done graduated your on your own, good luck paying for college.

Straight outta Compton

Or WBMS.

WBMS has a lot of talent. Just because you only hear a few names doesn't mean it's not there. It's the WBMS team not the #5 team or the #44 team and etc. I would never teach my child it's all about him, I know better. But my child is an athlete and would standout at any program he chose to go to....he chooses WBMS because he chose to play with young men he loves not because he thinks he will be a super star.

WBMS has a lot of talent. Just because you only hear a few names doesn't mean it's not there. It's the WBMS team not the #5 team or the #44 team and etc. I would never teach my child it's all about him, I know better. But my child is an athlete and would standout at any program he chose to go to....he chooses WBMS because he chose to play with young men he loves not because he thinks he will be a super star.

Good Grief MoMo take a breath or better yet a Xanax. You are taking this way too seriously. I suggest you might forget your password before you stroke out. lol

Good Grief MoMo take a breath or better yet a Xanax. You are taking this way too seriously. I suggest you might forget your password before you stroke out. lol

Lol, you say "seriously" far from it. Just giving my opinions the same way you do. I don't take it serious at all. I just see at banter back and forth. My kids love y'all call me MOMO now they do also lol. Edited by MOMOF23