Alcoee comes on ovur two Mairvul

STARSNBARS

MOMO that was my fault. I'm not good a deciphering personalized license plates either. It must be my William Blount education. My screen name has uppercase and lowercase letters as well as a space. It reads much easier that way. What do you want us to call you? "MOM" sounds disrespectful to me and I don't want a verbal warning from "DAD"ernator. Just my opinion. Very respectfully,

Red Rebels (the CoachT poster - not the team)

It really doesn't bother me. I am far from a serious person and take none of it seriously. As a look back not the best choice to do all Caps 😜My kids do find it amusing though lol

Strongx that was my point. Taking kids out of position, teaching it's all about the team, so, don't worry about your stats while I'm going to worry about keeping my job coaching, feeding my family and thanks for helping me win another gold trophy. But kid you done graduated your on your own, good luck paying for college.

you have no idea. 85% of our kids graduate with actual diplomas and get real jobs. So its all about the D1 thing with you and hey your not wrong for believing what you want to believe. Truth is very few D1 candidates pan out.

It really doesn't bother me. I am far from a serious person and take none of it seriously. As a look back not the best choice to do all Caps My kids do find it amusing though lol

I thought it was a fighter pilot handle. I was reading it Momo F-23! So I thought you flew F-23's like Maverick flew F-14's.

YF-23_top_view.jpg

Momo: "Momo to Maverick!'

Momo: "Come in Maverick."

Governator: "Momo, this is the Governator, I've got your six!"

Governator: "We've got a bogey, I repeat we've got a bogey, I can't shake him. I CAN'T SHAKE HIM, I CAN'T SHAKE...." (radio silence)

I thought it was a fighter pilot handle. I was reading it Momo F-23! So I thought you flew F-23's like Maverick flew F-14's.

YF-23_top_view.jpg

Momo: "Momo to Maverick!'

Momo: "Come in Maverick."

Governator: "Momo, this is the Governator, I've got your six!"

Governator: "We've got a bogey, I repeat we've got a bogey, I can't shake him. I CAN'T SHAKE HIM, I CAN'T SHAKE...." (radio silence)

Love top gun....sadly I'm not that cool.

Alcoa coach knows the formula. And if it doesn't end right, then Murvil is a much bigger school.

I look forward to watching those tornadoes. I thought they might drop a little this year with the loss of those stud D linemen. But from what I hear, this may be one of alcoa's most complete teams. Murvil will need to play better than they have in order to have a chance to win.