Both Undefeated against 1A Schools 2-1 Milan travels to 1-0 Huntingdon

KermitDeeFrog

Gonna eat my crow in this thread since I'm in the 1A board a lot more than 3A board.  Congrats Bulldogs I actually thought you would win, but didnt wanna say it on here and didnt think you would blow us out the way you did.  We got a lot of problems on the line that is something we need a lot of work on.  We played a real tough team tonight and the 2 bye weeks didnt help either.  I am sure we will bounce back and change things as the season continues.

Hope the Bulldogs stay strong & healthy the rest of the season and get a win over alcoa this year.  Dont get cocky over this one win remember liberty stay focused like that game.

Hoofbeat, speaking of alcoa what is the most points score against us before milan did it tonight, my guess would be alcoa when they beat us 52-41 but not sure.

• Upvote 1

Maybe you'll get a chance at us later...........

Reaper you being sarcastic or think we can make it to semi-finals against yall, not saying you are wrong if you are not but we got a lot of work to do and got some good teams like Nashville Christian and Wayne County to even make it to semis way too early to be talking about that, mustang fans definetly dont wanna talk about playoff scenarios right now.

Fans of Mustangs please stay the whole game and support the team especially if it is a home game.  Them kids work hard even though they got some work to do.  BigPurple was right when he said Mustangs would be getting up he was talking about the fans yall got up and left and had a decent crowd till 4th.  Some left at half.  Disappointed in you guys more than the team.

Gonna eat my crow in this thread since I'm in the 1A board a lot more than 3A board.  Congrats Bulldogs I actually thought you would win, but didnt wanna say it on here and didnt think you would blow us out the way you did.  We got a lot of problems on the line that is something we need a lot of work on.  We played a real tough team tonight and the 2 bye weeks didnt help either.  I am sure we will bounce back and change things as the season continues.

Hope the Bulldogs stay strong & healthy the rest of the season and get a win over alcoa this year.  Dont get cocky over this one win remember liberty stay focused like that game.

Hoofbeat, speaking of alcoa what is the most points score against us before milan did it tonight, my guess would be alcoa when they beat us 52-41 but not sure.

Union City beat huntingdon in 2000 54-0 and before that ,way before that Bruceton won 59-6 in 1930!

Edited by hoofbeat

Huntingdon blows Milan out last year on their field... Milan blows Huntingdon out this year on their field... What was the difference in this year and last years game? Neither team lost much from last year, right?

We mercy ruled them before halftime last year, they score over 60 on us in return.  Losing your line makes a big difference too, got some good ones in the backfield but you are only as good as your blockers.

Not taking sides here but the rain out game for huntingdon had to make them tired tonight.Never heard canceling a game or at least an attempt to make it up the next few days.They were huffing hard before halftime.

That def made a difference too, still cant believe they did that.  2 bye weeks in a row is not good.

Union City beat huntingdon in 2000 54-0 and before that ,way before that Brucetonwon 59-6!

Thank you hoofbeat, I believe that might've been the time we played Union City and it was pouring rain hard.  We still played the game that night at least.  Big Swo can tell me if Im right or wrong about that if he is on here still but he probably left aafter finding out the score cause hes a tornado fan lol.