OOLTEWAH AT EAST HAMILTON

PassiveAggressive

Hey PA the Erwin QB set a State Record now in last weeks game.690 yards passing.

http://www.citizen-times.com/story/sports/high-school/hshuddle/2016/09/06/ferguson-thompson-state-records-certified/89937364/

AND YOUR POINT???

that defense though

I WILL TAKE MY BUDDY DOUGS DEFENSE FROM WHEN HE WAS THE COACH AT RHEA AND STILL BE BETTER THAN YOUR SWISS CHEESE DEFENSE.

#lop

#THEVEERHASNOFEAR

Hey PA the Erwin QB set a State Record now in last weeks game.690 yards passing.

http://www.citizen-times.com/story/sports/high-school/hshuddle/2016/09/06/ferguson-thompson-state-records-certified/89937364/

Holy cow!

Cleveland will pass for 400 yards on the Owls & Walker Valley may have 700 yards passing!

Cleveland would be able to get more, but they will call the dogs off early in the 2nd half & play some young guys.

I HOPED THAT ALL WITNESSED THE BLUERAIDER TROLLS TRYING TO FIND OWL FLAWS TO JAB AT. I WAS GOING TO LEAVE THEM ALONE FOR AWHILE AND LET THEM GLOAT OVER THEM CUPCAKE WINS AND BRADLEY WILL ONLY COUNT FOR BRAGGING RIGHTS WHICH I DOUBT THEY WIN AFTER LOOKING AT THAT DEFENSIVE SECONDARY. I BELIEVE THEY REALLY MISS PA AND NEED MY MOTIVATION BECAUSE THEY REALLY DON'T BELIEVE THAT THEY ARE THAT GOOD BECAUSE THAT DEFENSE IS ALWAYS TRASH WITH A GOOD QB. IT WILL ONLY TAKE ONE STUD SIGNAL CALLER TO PIC THEM APART AND BRING THEM BACK DOWN TO EARTH ALONG WITH A BIG SLICE OF HUMBLE PIE THAT WILL BE WAITING IN THE LOCKER ROOM IF THEY COME OUT WITH A FAT L!!

#LOP

#FRESHOFFTHECUPCAKETOUR

#DONTNOBODYFEARNOVEAR