Henry Co vs Gallatin

GWAVE1

Two good squads played tonight. We are still undefeated in the Waveyard vs Henry County! But it didn't come easy at all. Good team effort by the Green Wave. All aspects of our game played hard tonight. Hard hitting game both ways, what else would you want to see under the lights on a Friday night?

PS- how about that Gallatin kicker!

He was the difference lol 

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ton of respect for Henry Co. What a ballgame!! Ya'lls QB is going to be something!! What a player!! And that halfback pass was a great call. Great show of respect after the game, both knew the other was a warrior. Mason had to go over 200 yards and our recievers won some match ups on the Db's. I think both sides got their money's worth.

Ton of respect for Henry Co. What a ballgame!! Ya'lls QB is going to be something!! What a player!! And that halfback pass was a great call. Great show of respect after the game, both knew the other was a warrior. Mason had to go over 200 yards and our recievers won some match ups on the Db's. I think both sides got their money's worth.

I guess I was wrong.

Two good squads played tonight. We are still undefeated in the Waveyard vs Henry County! But it didn't come easy at all. Good team effort by the Green Wave. All aspects of our game played hard tonight. Hard hitting game both ways, what else would you want to see under the lights on a Friday night?

PS- how about that Gallatin kicker!

BIG WIN Guys.  Congrats to the Wave from the Yellow Jackets of Springfield