District 9-AA 2016-2017

essencOFtruth

So cleggy you don't think heritage can be outscored . Don't use foul trouble as an excuse part of the game . If they are good defensively as proclaimed they shouldn't foul . That would be like if we shoot 40% from 3 and 75 from ft line no one can beat us oh that's devils % last 7 games and no body has beat them yet . Only team that beats the devils now is devils .

So cleggy you don't think heritage can be outscored . Don't use foul trouble as an excuse part of the game . If they are good defensively as proclaimed they shouldn't foul . That would be like if we shoot 40% from 3 and 75 from ft line no one can beat us oh that's devils % last 7 games and no body has beat them yet . Only team that beats the devils now is devils .

They have only been outscored three times this year.  A third victory over the Blue Devils would be salt in the wound and leave no doubt.  Hey, wait, they could meet in the Regions too!  Patriots stretchin' that head to head series lead over the Devils out this year.

Edited by Cleggy

I would never discount cheatham . They have won every tournament. They are hungry to keep that string going . Both games were totally different . Saunders was not there for eithier one , coaching and kids not taking them serious cost them the first one . The 31 point blowout . Throw it out . The game tonight everybody playing there best basketball now . Should be a dandy .? Who ever controls the offense glass wins

LETS GET READY TO RRRRRRRUUUUUUMMMMMMMBBBBBBBLLLLLLEEEEEEE !!!

​​

WHITE HOUSE HERITAGE VS WHITE HOUSE ROUND 3.  

White House did what they had to do to get to the Championship game. Beat a scrappy Sycamore team and pulled off the Victory over a much improved Cheatham Co. team.

Heritage had a hard fought victory over Upset minded Greenbrier who has improved as well and played a whale of a game to get past Westmoreland and into the simi-final . 

It has been a great tournament.

Greenbrier and Cheatham will play tonight to see who has to travel to Whites Creek or East Nashville.

White House Heritage and White House will battle to see who host Maplewood or Pearl Cohn.

Maplewood with a surprise loss In the Simi-final to East Nashville. 

Let the games begin and the drama unfold. Hopefully they get a good crew to Ref that game.

Who ya got?

White House Vs Heritage Tuesday night will be a good game. Heritage boys are all healthy and are much better on the defense than White House.  I am looking forward to this game. 5 Seniors for Heritage and they are playing really good basketball, will probrobly come down to fouls and free throws. Heritage by 15 is how I see it playing out.

In the end both White House teams going the distance this year!! great job to both teams!!!

Tonight's game should be a great atmosphere . Who will handle the hype early . Possible advantage to heritsge with seniors and less threes . A lot of time shooting threes hyped up tend to be long early . White House hitting three early will ignite the huge crowd tonight and could be the determine the outcome early . If I am impartial I see it this way the game comes down to rebounds and how many lay ups they can limit heritsge . Also Cole and Ward have to show up tonight . Both have been No shows in the first two meetings . Just want kids to decide this game .