District 9-AA 2016-2017

essencOFtruth

I give heritsge a good chance to get to final pearl just not that good and whites creek not the same team as last year . Biggest thing that will hurt patriots is the competition they played all year . Good senior leadership shooters capable of getting hot . They have size and play together .

As far as game last night . there was mature team and immature team . Heritage ended first half on a huge run after White House had 5 straight stops on D but couldn't convert any points . Second big part of game is when WH stormed back from 16 down and cut it to 5 at 47-42 . Had 3 stops first two they turned it over on stupid plays then on The third trip got a basket but waved off on questionable charge call .no consistently in those calls last night . Goes from 2 if block is call to a made 3 on end to take it to 8 not mature enough to let bad calls go . Great atmosphere and give heritsge credit not have a record like that by accident . Good luck lets shock 10AA somehow . Longshot

White House did make a good run in the 3rd outscoring the Patriots 16-10....which is a turn of events... I know the 3 qt has been a rough spot for WH in some previous games this season. Good job coming out of the halftime ready.  Heritage has had good team Chemistry from the beginning this year and It showed in this game. Unselfish play and Big Hearts with the ability to will themselves to win played a big part in this game.... Senior leadership. White House has youth and talent and I believe this game will help them learn for the future. The future is bright for them.

It was a much anticipated game and one that has been in the Making since the first of the season. Pressure packed game would be an understatement. I can't imagine what the players had to have been going through and thinking in the days prior.  I've watched most all of the kids play Basketball since the 1st grade and have Coached the majority of them at one point or another. I love them all . I hated to see either team lose. This Community is really something special. This GAME was big stuff.  I am glad It came down to an ALL WHITE HOUSE CHAMPIONSHIP.  I am very proud that our White House kids did it. It has been a long time coming. Great Job.

BOTH teams now get to host a Regional Tournament .  That statement alone is very good ! Not every year that that gets to happen....Good Luck.  Play hard and get the win to advance.