Top girls players in West TN area IMO regardless of class

dmm88

I agree with all the names mentioned on this post, I have a few I'd like to add from single A. Jessica Keith from Huntington, Jayden Green from Gleason. And probably not on the list yet but I'm going to mention them because the future looks so bright for girls basketball in this area, some freshman names to keep an eye on in imo .Swenson from Huntington, Tinley Winn from Dresden, Kennedy Atkins from Gleason, Tess Darby and Chloe Moore from Greenfield, I think Moore has a chance to be one of the best players in west Tennessee in the next couple of years, also Gibson County has a couple of sophomore posts that look like they might have a bright future, someone will have to help me out with their names. I know I've left some out,those were on the top of my mind.[/quote

Edited by TnBasketball1

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Havnt seen anybody on this list except for GC and they have nothing but Justice White. Saw Gleason this summer and they have a lot of good guards. 

From what I have seen

Shutes at Haywood, Pipkin at Chester Co, Miller and Curry at SS, Jones and Graves at Westview, Perry at Middleton,Jones at USJ, Hardaway at Bolivar, Mason at Liberty, Humboldt is not that good but I like Owens there PG and I'm sure there are more. That's just some right off the top of my head.

Just watched Trenton Peabody against Greenfield. Freshman Chloe Moore (GF) is LEGIT !! She scored 22 points and surprisingly out-played Stacie Mayberry (TP) in a 56-46 win for Greenfield. I can't wait to see Shutes (H), Graves (WV), Pipkin (CC), and others this season. Go West Tn !!

I was there as well. Chloe did play well, four straight 3's in the third quarter. The duo of Chloe and Tess is going to be tough for anyone in Single A in years to come. Greenfield could very well take the district this year. Tonight's win was impressive!

Let's, give Samariah Thompson (jr) at Dyersburg high a shout out. I'm not sure of her name but Mumford has a young lady that I've seen play she's "the real deal" and at least one SEC school is looking at her. This team (Munford) has several college ball ready ladies.

I agree... Samariah is one of the top guards in the area.

The kid from Munford has multiple SEC offers.. Ole Miss, Mississippi State, Alabama are a few... also has several non-SEC offers as well. Good player, good kid...

I was there as well. Chloe did play well, four straight 3's in the third quarter. The duo of Chloe and Tess is going to be tough for anyone in Single A in years to come. Greenfield could very well take the district this year. Tonight's win was impressive!

I saw the game too and Chloe made it rain in the 3rd!  Good things ahead for Greenfield.  GC, I love the updated auto signature at the bottom of your posts.  Maybe you will be able to add even more at the end of this season.  Gibson County looks like they will have another solid year!