CPA vs Pearl-Cohn

FBfan26

I was very impressed with PC's speed last year.  It was one of the very few times over the past 5 or so years that I felt a team was quicker than CPA.  #6, #9, and the QB were really fun to watch play.  I think #6 was the QB's brother and just a sophomore, but did the other two guys graduate?

On paper PC should win.  BUT, supposedly White House Heritage could have maybe dominated CPA last week and that did not happen.  After an end zone stop and then a nice scoring drive, CPA had their "swagger" back and quickly reeled of 35 points.  All of those sophomores are getting more experience every week and were very impressive at times against White House Heritage.

Someone on another tread said CPA players were "absolute trash" this year... that made me cringe... "absolutely young", yes, but I if I were not an elite team I wouldn't sleep on them...

Looking forward to the game, always a fun to go against PC!

I was very impressed with PC's speed last year. It was one of the very few times over the past 5 or so years that I felt a team was quicker than CPA. #6, #9, and the QB were really fun to watch play. I think #6 was the QB's brother and just a sophomore, but did the other two guys graduate?

On paper PC should win. BUT, supposedly White House Heritage could have maybe dominated CPA last week and that did not happen. After an end zone stop and then a nice scoring drive, CPA had their "swagger" back and quickly reeled of 35 points. All of those sophomores are getting more experience every week and were very impressive at times against White House Heritage.

Someone on another tread said CPA players were "absolute trash" this year... that made me cringe... "absolutely young", yes, but I if I were not an elite team I wouldn't sleep on them...

Looking forward to the game, always a fun to go against PC!

Yes it should be a good game. We're both young so it can go either way. I think we got it together 2nd half last week so hopefully the young Bulls show up. #2 was the QBs brother and #6 is the Keshawn Vaughns little brother. Yes the #1Qb and #5Wr graduated. Should be a good game

Yes it should be a good game. We're both young so it can go either way. I think we got it together 2nd half last week so hopefully the young Bulls show up. #2 was the QBs brother and #6 is the Keshawn Vaughns little brother. Yes the #1Qb and #5Wr graduated. Should be a good game

numbers blur over a year :)  

I hope it's a good game, if I hadn't seen our senior heavy-load back limp off the field last week I'd think we'd pound him and make a game out of it, but it's hard to know... young teams play so much off emotion and momentum, I think either team could win by a fair amount or it may be a very close game. 

Good luck!

numbers blur over a year :)

I hope it's a good game, if I hadn't seen our senior heavy-load back limp off the field last week I'd think we'd pound him and make a game out of it, but it's hard to know... young teams play so much off emotion and momentum, I think either team could win by a fair amount or it may be a very close game.

Good luck!

Same to you guys