District 4-A 2016-2017

VFL44

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think a pressing run and gun type ball would would suit this club the best.

agreed, they just don't have enough shot makers to be consistent night in night out in the half court. They need transition buckets to score. No miklas isn't playing. He wouldn't be getting many/any minutes anyway. The jones kid is the one who has got to start getting more minutes. He can make plays... Something they need. And he plays very hard... Probably harder than anyone on roster. He's also one of the 2 or 3 best athletes as well. Edited by CAH09

A more uptempo game would take Kilby and Carroll out of play To be a really good team you need to be able to do both A half court game and a fast pace it all depends on who you are playing

With three post players in the rotation they would fine playing uptempo with only one post on the floor at a time. The key would be rotating every couple of minutes to keep everyone fresh.

Coalfield dropped a tough one to William Blount last night. Led after 3 quarters before wearing down in the 4th to lose by 7. I think they have started to play a lot better the last 4 games and they need to pick up a big district win this Friday.

I think OS is as weak as I've seen them. They may well finish last in the district this year. They might win 3 or 4 district games at most.  I can't imagine Friday's game being within 25 or 30 even with the whole roster playing for CF.