Week 5: Midway @ Oneida

crow

Really OnB......I don't think you know Lambo very well.  You think, seriously, he would move on because he "feared" competition?  He probably a lot of things to a lot of people, but I don't know too many that would refer to him as "scared" to play a 2-A team.  More chickens speculating stuff than people who actually have the cojones to go up and ask him yourself.  I'd say he would say he gets numerous "offers" every year to coach somewhere else or what not.  Most good coaches do.

The question is do you act on that or not.

Kazonnooney

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really OnB......I don't think you know Lambo very well. You think, seriously, he would move on because he "feared" competition? He probably a lot of things to a lot of people, but I don't know too many that would refer to him as "scared" to play a 2-A team. More chickens speculating stuff than people who actually have the cojones to go up and ask him yourself. I'd say he would say he gets numerous "offers" every year to coach somewhere else or what not. Most good coaches do.

The question is do you act on that or not.

Kazonnooney

You misread me Kazzy!Spike said maybe because of losses,I say heck no because its a young very talented team that is just taking its lumps.My post was IF he was to leave MAYBE it would be because of the reclassification.I personally don't think he will either but if there is a speculation I would rather it be my reasoning other than he may lose a few games this year.Coach being scared no way would I think that,but time to move on to a bigger venue because of the reclassification...Maybe like I said who knows. Edited by orngnblk

You misread me Kazzy!Spike said maybe because of losses,I say heck no because its a young very talented team that is just taking its lumps.My post was IF he was to leave MAYBE it would be because of the reclassification.I personally don't think he will either but if there is a speculation I would rather it be my reasoning other than he may lose a few games this year.Coach being scared no way would I think that,but time to move on to a bigger venue because of the reclassification...Maybe like I said who knows.

It wasn't me that said because of losses somebody else had said that. Dang why we discussing this there is a slobber knocker tonight. Indians or Wave?? Who ya takin??