Upperman@grundy

Jackets86

Their football team is better then ours on a comparable scale and they provide more sports and have better academics, they also have a population that makes them not even comparable.

Actually Grundy football could prolly sqeek out a win vs Franklin..they have more academic stuff because they have more money..huntland doesn't have a middle school whitwell doesn't and neither does south Pitt..signal mountain doesn't have a middle school we could go on and on about this and that and it's just proof in the pudding that this county is more divided then ever..we got new school board members in office maybe they will change things or Atleast move it towards the right direction..but this county can't depend on tourism dollars alone and until the county has industries in it it will always be safe to assume this county won't have much..that's why the county depends so much on grants..

lol, I havent got win 1 yet and dont foresee ever getting it. Im just glad the student athlete in question confides in you. Contonue to encourage them to jump ship and betray their communities because you have issues with the school

or coach.

Who u talkin too? Because nothin upsets me more seeing our boys going to our rivals schools..I like coach Tate never once have I said anything bad about coach Tate..he is a young coach with young players and there's going to be growing pains no different then when the Bryant's first started..i don't agree with how the county is being run though and I can only hope that the new administration will change things..

Barger was absolutely the best candidate for the job last time. I didn't think so at the time, but I didn't know what I know now. His experiences of late were widely acknowledged by a coach on our staff last year as being in a horrendous place that actually had no talent where he was coaching at.

You're playing Castro, Sanders, McDaniel, Grooms, Burroughs, Myers, and Layne as Seniors That's 7 productive seniors... Meeks, Posey, Hobeck, all left the program in the spring, smartt was kicked off the team at the beg of the year year and Campbell is the other senior who is not getting much playing time, but he's been in the program since HC has taken over. Juniors that are making an impact Aaron Comer and Corbin lusk , both are also playing significant time and doing quite well .. The Sophomores are Wingo, nunley, Dodson , layne and Bennett and cash. The lone Freshman is the youngest Nunley whom has been working out with the HS team since he was a 7th grader, he's the most impressive of the bunch in my opinion.

The sophomores all have the same football experience as most juniors in the state they all produced and contributed to last years team. Suggesting they're rookies is disingenuous at best

Fact of the matter is, this is the point whether we see this team get better or not. I'm excited to see if we do get better this week.

For the record colquettes first team here at GC played more sophomores and freshman, went 7-3 and won the region. But as I was told today, our ole boy sure as heck ain't no Colquette

lol, I havent got win 1 yet and dont foresee ever getting it. Im just glad the student athlete in question confides in you. Contonue to encourage them to jump ship and betray their communities because you have issues with the school

or coach.

If you're what resembles a GCHS education, then I'll be sure to continue to do so proudly. As I said I'm not as parochial as you. As I stated quite clearly I have an issue with the entirety of it. To state I only have an issue with the coach is an understatement as I truly believe he's a product of the system.

You might not have a win yet, but you're exactly what you claim to despise, and are by far the biggest hypocrite here.

Edited by Grundyplayer

If you're what resembles GCHS education, then I'll be sure to continue to do so proudly. As I said I'm not as parochial as you.

Considering that u came from the same high school as him and me and we all resemble the education we received there don't you find it a lil cretinous to say such a thing..just because you attended college and was tought big words doesn't make you more intelligent then me or anybody else..that being said lets keep the belittling to a minimum and be good citizens of this county and find a way to make this county better in all aspects besides just football

Considering that u came from the same high school as him and me and we all resemble the education we received there don't you find it a lil cretinous to say such a thing..just because you attended college and was tought big words doesn't make you more intelligent then me or anybody else..that being said lets keep the belittling to a minimum and be good citizens of this county and find a way to make this county better in all aspects besides just football

Do I find it unintelligent, foolish and vulgar that I think GCHS is behind in almost every aspect of education, academic or athletic ??No sorry, I don't. I realized just how behind the ball we are for the sole fact I went to college.

If you two are incapable of reading the entirity of a post or are not comprehending all the information, I'm not going to keep on stopping to explain it to you. Because all I've ever said here is that I want GCHS to be better in everything.

Edited by Grundyplayer

Do I find it unintelligent and foolish that I think GCHS is behind in almost every aspect of education, academic or athletic ??No sorry, I don't. I realized just how behind the ball we are ffor the sole fact I went to college.

If you two are incapable of reading the entirity of a post an not comprehending all the information, I'm not going to keep on stopping to explain it to you. Because all I've ever said here is that I want GCHS to be better in everything.

I realize that but in all honesty it ain't gonna change until the county is ready for change and this county is FAR away from accepting change doesn't matter if it's for the best or not..

You only get better by recognizing hard truths.

The hard truths are the surrounding successfull programs are all operating like small colleges(apparently some might have even taken it literally), and athletes are leaving because they're seeing these things and the success they have. I still don't see 5-6 wins and if it is that, then that is where we peak.

Edited by Grundyplayer

I realize that but in all honesty it ain't gonna change until the county is ready for change and this county is FAR away from accepting change doesn't matter if it's for the best or not..

Then why berate kids for seeking these opportunities elsewhere ? Isn't that what we teach kids in life ?? Make choices and live with them... Or is it born here live with it and just deal with it.

Edited by Grundyplayer