Giles County @ Marshall County : Rivalry Game

Lead

If we have to go to the ground all night I like our chances. We rotate three really good running backs. Each one can tote the rock with the best of them. Our line has shown they can get it done in the running game.

That's kind of what I thought.  Our backs aren't quiet as heavy so traction for them may not be a problem.  I know both teams will be glad to get this game started.  All this practicing of plays that they have yet to run so neither team will see what trickery the other has up its sleeve.  Keep it simple. "Run what you brung and hope you brung enough!"  GO CATS!!!

That's kind of what I thought. Our backs aren't quiet as heavy so traction for them may not be a problem. I know both teams will be glad to get this game started. All this practicing of plays that they have yet to run so neither team will see what trickery the other has up its sleeve. Keep it simple. "Run what you brung and hope you brung enough!" GO CATS!!!

Good post. I hope both teams stay injury free.

This is probably the best team Marshall County has had in quite some time.  But it's Giles County, and you have to throw everything else out and expect a closer, tough game.  I have heard that Giles County has a QB that can really sling it, so the QB play in this game should be something else. 

The additional storylines in this rivalry just get better every year it seems.  O'Connor being on the sideline coaching against his former offensive and defensive coordinator is good enough, but to throw the QB who O'Connor won a state title with on the Marshall County sidelines makes this week that much more interesting.  Here's hoping we get to see the O'Connor-Osteen matchup in the region for at least a few more years. 

Edited by mcfan10

Apparently he hasn't seen Wallace play this year. Can't believe how accurate that kid is.

Seen one Wallace you have seen them all.  Hard working, give it all you got and a competitor to the end. I think jafo's sundrop is a little darker than normal tonight.  Womg has seen him play, Saturday game I think.  The Sumac training facility has been in operation for some time now and if you graduated from there you know what its like to put in the work.  I know all the mc boys like to #ringchasing but you wont have to go far to find one.  There will be plenty on the sidelines Friday night and they all will be on old GC family fingers.  Good luck to all. GO CATS!!!

Seen one Wallace you have seen them all. Hard working, give it all you got and a competitor to the end. I think jafo's sundrop is a little darker than normal tonight. Womg has seen him play, Saturday game I think. The Sumac training facility has been in operation for some time now and if you graduated from there you know what its like to put in the work. I know all the mc boys like to #ringchasing but you wont have to go far to find one. There will be plenty on the sidelines Friday night and they all will be on old GC family fingers. Good luck to all. GO CATS!!!

That sundrop is good Dad but I swear i wanna make sure I understood you right you. Did you say the only state champipship rings on the MC sideline Friday night would have Giles County on them? Why I think your right, I can think of 5 maybe 6. How bout another Sundrp.....oh Yeah WOMG said count two GC sacks....Go Bobcats!

Seen one Wallace you have seen them all. Hard working, give it all you got and a competitor to the end. I think jafo's sundrop is a little darker than normal tonight. Womg has seen him play, Saturday game I think. The Sumac training facility has been in operation for some time now and if you graduated from there you know what its like to put in the work. I know all the mc boys like to #ringchasing but you wont have to go far to find one. There will be plenty on the sidelines Friday night and they all will be on old GC family fingers. Good luck to all. GO CATS!!!

There are a couple of Lincoln County rings on the sideline too from some of the coaches playing days.