Giles County @ Marshall County : Rivalry Game

Lead

I say you are correct!! I heard we had about three flatbed trucks hauling temp. bleachers up there this afternoon for visitors side because there are so many coming...good luck tonight!!

That would be awesome!!! The more fans that show means more money through the gate!!! I very much agree, we need MORE seating on the visitor side. BUT, keep in mind, in the last six years, the visitor side has only been full maybe four times??? ...and two of those were because Franklin County had 170 members in their band and Overton had 160!!!!

MC for the kid from LC.

The only thing the coach from Lincoln County needs to turn in is his resignation for the shape of that once great program. Not sure if it's Jay Thompson or Don Thomas. This is the last time I will talk about this issue. The school (MC) covered the transfer from all angles before they would let the kid even lift weights with the team as we are already on probation. He has nothing to turn in. Sounds like he is pissed that he chose to come to MC instead of LC.

The only thing the coach from Lincoln County needs to turn in is his resignation for the shape of that once great program. Not sure if it's Jay Thompson or Don Thomas. This is the last time I will talk about this issue. The school (MC) covered the transfer from all angles before they would let the kid even lift weights with the team as we are already on probation. He has nothing to turn in. Sounds like he is pissed that he chose to come to MC instead of LC.

MC is known to provide a bussing service for out of county players.

Good post.I remember Coach George well.He use to intimidated the crap out of me when I played against him in baseball.But super nice guy.I remember the little league baseball team his son played on along with Ty Curley,and the Hollingsworth kid that almost went to the little league World Series.

He was one of the best ones to ever Coach at MC. Definitely THE best Baseball Coach at MC. Yes, he is a super nice guy.