Watertown travels to Jackson Co wk 5

Fiveman

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gonna say Jackson county wins in a close one..Watertown has a beast of a qb and their running back is a big ol boy..take his legs out instead of tackling high Jackson will win for sure..H2o has average wideouts defense is average but their most impressive thing was their pass blocking in my opinion..Watertown will lose a game this year before playoffs come and it's either gonna be Forrest or Jackson co..

I'm gonna say Jackson county wins in a close one..Watertown has a beast of a qb and their running back is a big ol boy..take his legs out instead of tackling high Jackson will win for sure..H2o has average wideouts defense is average but their most impressive thing was their pass blocking in my opinion..Watertown will lose a game this year before playoffs come and it's either gonna be Forrest or Jackson co..

Y'all couldn't catch our "average" wideouts all night, they ran by you guys like you were standing still. Watertown will win by 3+ scores.

Watertown will go 10-0 and be pretty hard come playoff time.

They are already 4-0. Eagleville, Westmoreland, East Robertson and Community only have wins against each other or against winless teams from outside the region.

Forrest and Jackson County will be their tougher games remaining but they should win those games.

Watertown can beat you through the air and on the ground. They are solid on special teams and have a very good kicker. They don't have alot of penalties. A very good football team.

Jackson County is 3-1. They beat Clay County, Cannon County and and Community. Clay County is terrible and their lone win was against a 0-4 Zion Christian team. Cannon County is 2-2 with wins against Community and Red Boiling Springs and losses to Jackson and Grundy County (that Watertown just beat 48-7). Community is 0-3. Then they lost 62-42 to a good Macon County team.

Watertown has played and beat Gordonsville, Davidson Academy, Cascade and Grundy and are scoring right at 50 points a game. Aside from Macon County those 4 teams that Watertown has played would beat the teams that Jackson County has played so far.

Some ABC means nothing fuzzy math

Jackson County beat Clay County 42-6

Gordonsville beat Clay County 56-14

Watertown beat Gordonsville 41-15

I'm gonna say Watertown 42 Jackson Co 20

You know Grundy is awful. That average defense onlyetc you have 200 yards of offense. Forced like 5 or 6 turnovers

, but I am sure you are blind to the fact that the defense had anything to do with that. You probably say it's cause your team sucks...which they do! Those average WR's torched your terrible cornets...I mean they are so bad that we throw it to 3 behind the line and makes a house call from about 65 yards so real average, but if you are our WRs are average I guess that makes your secondary and defense just straight doo-doo then.