Oak Ridge at Lenoir City

OakRidgeWildcat

OR your D is awful...lol we are comming for you!!!! Are Defense will slow you all down. CC has better coaches better defense and are offense will score period!!

Go back to sleep little brother. Y'all beat a down 2A team and want to talk. In the famous words of Ric Flair: You wanna be the man you gotta beat the man. So far y'all have done neither except talk

OR your D is awful...lol we are comming for you!!!! Are Defense will slow you all down. CC has better coaches better defense and are offense will score period!!

I actually think our defense is bad. I can't recall giving up so many points and so many yards and missing so many tackles. That being said, you better worry about your team and your powder puff joke of a schedule. Beat us in week 10 then run your mouth. Until then, beat Farragut if you can, and then focus on your powder puff joke of a schedule that your "wonder boy" coaches put together!

I actually think our defense is bad. I can't recall giving up so many points and so many yards and missing so many tackles. That being said, you better worry about your team and your powder puff joke of a schedule. Beat us in week 10 then run your mouth. Until then, beat Farragut if you can, and then focus on your powder puff joke of a schedule that your "wonder boy" coaches put together!

Sorry I'm just pumped up we have a good chance to win the District with are Defense... like they say DEFENSE wins championships and You OR have no defense!!!