Oak Ridge at Lenoir City

OakRidgeWildcat

I would be careful talking bad about OR. The last 2 years their terrible defense and coaches shut your system down. You can't defend Higgins. Graham as a freshman made you look like fools. Guess what he's even faster now. My record shows OR averages 40+ points a game. 2 of their coaches have been part of state championships team. Head coach is one of states top winningest coach. Even Farragut doesn't have weapons OR have. When and if you do score will you kick off to Higgins and Graham. Watching DB game both are back deep.

Well we see DB this week. Don't know which DB we will see but hope the HVA Hawks can keep playing. LC vs OR game is all up to OR. Hearing the vibe the coaches and players were not happy about the game Friday. AC played tough and OR could never put them away. I do think Gaddis will push them these next couple of weeks.

Well we see DB this week. Don't know which DB we will see but hope the HVA Hawks can keep playing. LC vs OR game is all up to OR. Hearing the vibe the coaches and players were not happy about the game Friday. AC played tough and OR could never put them away. I do think Gaddis will push them these next couple of weeks.

He better not push them too hard.  The team was gassed coming up the steps before the game ever started.  They were sluggish all game, a step slow.   One defensive starter told me the same,said the were physically and mentally exhausted after starting off with the four biggest rivals on our schedule.  Clinton, DB, Farragut and AC.  Alot of these guys are also taking 5 or 6 AP classes.   

The defense is playing way too many snaps.  A.  The offense scores very quickly and B.  Defense struggles to get off the field on 3rd down.  Put these together and you have a tired defense.  The bright side is that we have good players that play hard and always give all they've got.  The injuries are mounting on defense.  A couple more may be out this week.