Catholic vs Fulton

Guest JustMeVFL

I came across several Alcoa parents at the UT game. Funny thing....your comments came up about Alcoa being scared. One parent had a great point. Your continued rant, puts down a Community, a school, each and every player that puts on the Alcoa uniform. A small Community and Program that year in and year out that plays higher classification teams. Your whine about Rankin is still a slap against our Community. Plain and simply......your a jerk!

Dang BCSPORTSFAN.. truth hurts as you say .. got you resulting to name calling .. just shows the immature person you are .. facts are facts .. no way Alcoa beats Fulton in 2013 and 2014 .. you dead wrong there.. I have repeatedly gave Rankin his due as a coach and how smart he is .. big ego but good coach .. in GQ class no but very good .. have constantly gave Alcoa it's due for having great program and admitting that you guys have dominated us .. and have had better teams.. but no one will ever be able to convince me that Rankin bailed in 2013 and 2014 period .. but hey calm down .. don't name call cause you don't like truth .. it will be ok .. I know a commissioner in Blount Co that might be able to help Rankin get the Maryville series canceled .. lol .. about the Alcoa fans that have taken offense to my trash the community .. lol really ....

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dang BCSPORTSFAN.. truth hurts as you say .. got you resulting to name calling .. just shows the immature person you are .. facts are facts .. no way Alcoa beats Fulton in 2013 and 2014 .. you dead wrong there.. I have repeatedly gave Rankin his due as a coach and how smart he is .. big ego but good coach .. in GQ class no but very good .. have constantly gave Alcoa it's due for having great program and admitting that you guys have dominated us .. and have had better teams.. but no one will ever be able to convince me that Rankin bailed in 2013 and 2014 period .. but hey calm down .. don't name call cause you don't like truth .. it will be ok .. I know a commissioner in Blount Co that might be able to help Rankin get the Maryville series canceled .. lol .. about the Alcoa fans that have taken offense to my trash the community .. lol really ....

Keep whining! Alcoa has more state championships and more wins against the black buzzards. Reality Check Tadpole! Yeah!

Alcoa won 2011 28-8, 2012 30-6 2013 Alcoa beat Catholic 49-7. Two weeks later Fulton struggleso and with a late 4 qtr TD wins 41-34. I can keep going....But, you live on IFL street.

Common opponents mean 0 in highschool plus mr football winner Daryl Rollins Davis went out the week before with an ankle injury... But I see your argument Alcoa clearly has been a more dominant program but you have to admit that 2013-14 would've been Fultons best chance since 06...I think that's all my guy tadvol wants you to admit, and it seems funny that that is when the series stopped...

Common opponents mean 0 in highschool plus mr football winner Daryl Rollins Davis went out the week before with an ankle injury... But I see your argument Alcoa clearly has been a more dominant program but you have to admit that 2013-14 would've been Fultons best chance since 06...I think that's all my guy tadvol wants you to admit, and it seems funny that that is when the series stopped...

Yup....Maybe we give him the imaginary win for one or both of those games. And make a big imaginary dedication plaque calling him the 12th man! It's sure too make his day! Yeah!

... cant speak for KC and Maryville .. dont know if thay have ever tried to get a series going or not .. but Fulton needed games the past 2 years and was willing to play the Rebels .. who wouldnt want to play against the best ( well Alcoa wouldnt) and play good teams .. so I dont see Maryville doing the same .... 

2012     W     Maryville     38     Knox. Catholic     6

2011     W     Maryville     35     Knox. Catholic     7

2010     W     Maryville     28     Knox. Catholic     14

2009     W     Maryville     28     Knox. Catholic     21

Keep whining! Alcoa has more state championships and more wins against the black buzzards. Reality Check Tadpole! Yeah!

LOL ..again I have always stated how good a program Alcoa is and their dominance -- this conversation surrounding around 2013-2014 -- when Rankin bailed and played mighty Lancaster Christian instead of playing the Falcons when both had the same open date ..LOL  . but like I said he is smart ... he saw what was coming and couldnt stomach another loss to his 1 loss year ... 13-1 sounded better that 12-2 ...