Smithville travels to the Hole

Jeremiah

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both teams are equally balanced Jennings being the difference in the two teams..that being said its at smith so they get home field advantage..dekalb has played bigger schools and came out with the W except for the stone game..smiths one good win came against a 3-1 Macon team..Jennings has thrown a lot of int' this year I'm going owls with a pick 6 for the win..owls 28-tigers 27

The two wins DC has over SC in the Jennings era have been from spreading the field getting defense out of the box and him running not from throwing. SC has the two best pure athletes on either team but they don't touch the ball every play. I think it comes down to pressure on DC QB and turnovers. Game is a toss up but Go Owls!

The two wins DC has over SC in the Jennings era have been from spreading the field getting defense out of the box and him running not from throwing. SC has the two best pure athletes on either team but they don't touch the ball every play. I think it comes down to pressure on DC QB and turnovers. Game is a toss up but Go Owls!

This will be the forth time we have played against Jennings. I would say that will help us a lot but we are so young many of our players were in Jr. high during the years SC played DC with Jennings at QB. I think SC wins a close one.

You guys are right, this is a tossup game. Special teams and turnovers will likely determine the outcome. We have not played the run well this year At times, Poas returned a kick off last week, he has a big leg on kick off and punts not to mention he's already had a 42 yard field goal this year. Going to be a close game for sure.