HOWARD @ NOTRE DAME

Booger

I don't think ND will be 100% healthy this week, with a couple big worries. Word on the street is that the QB situation has been an issue long enough and they decided on a permanent guy. I do have a random question for Booger or anyone else slobs the program at ND, I was at the game last week and games before that... I have NEVER seen so many people on the sideline of a High School team that aren't coaches or players? And it's not like y'all a huge sideline anyway. I just feel like whoever wants to go down to the sideline is allowed to do whatever they want. I know that last week I saw one or two people standing down there last week that from what I've heard haven't exactly been great "role models/standout citizens"

Probably some of them big time donors wondered down from ther Shamrock Skyboxes. Or might have been some of the scholarship players' agents.

I don't think ND will be 100% healthy this week, with a couple big worries. Word on the street is that the QB situation has been an issue long enough and they decided on a permanent guy. I do have a random question for Booger or anyone else slobs the program at ND, I was at the game last week and games before that... I have NEVER seen so many people on the sideline of a High School team that aren't coaches or players? And it's not like y'all a huge sideline anyway. I just feel like whoever wants to go down to the sideline is allowed to do whatever they want. I know that last week I saw one or two people standing down there last week that from what I've heard haven't exactly been great "role models/standout citizens"

ND may not b 100% healthy all year...dont nose....

duration of a QB situation needs to b clarified by your guy on the street...dont nose what that duration is...u either have the QB u want or u settle for the QB u have left or options.....when your standin around the fire in that 55 gallon drum before you enter the soup kitchen tonight lookin for a cot to drool on; buy your street guy a 40 malt liquer and get back with Booger on what long enuff is....

as for the question for Booger or any other slobs (as u call them) on the sidelines that arent players or coaches on our sidelines and u never seein so many of ...dont nose for sure all their names cause Booger justs a fan on the fences; but assumin all those recruiters after our players and news media have to stand some where cause our stands are so packed.....Booger thinkin u need to visit a big time winnin program more often so u can expand that peanut attached to your swivel......as for anyone standin on the sidelines who want; Booger figurin that ant true...u were turned down and told to go back to cleanin the urinals...so all ant welcome

as for that not so great role model/citizen or two on our sideline u seen; Hillary thought it was a good night to watch a friday night FB game and Catholic North was strapped for space...so Booger hears we abliged her and her old man

come back this friday; we need your donation

Booger just sayin pick_your_nose_booger-2196.gif

First of all "slobs"'was suppose to be "around", I do this on my phone most of the time. I didn't say anything negative about the program or the kids and never would, I just asked a simple question and had a typo, besides that... Not sure all THAT was deserved but trust me when I say I think I'll be ok. And as far as me needing to visit a winning program more often do I can grow the peanut attached to my swivel blah blah I've been around , played and coached at both state championship and at National Championship winning football programs But, I'm sure the good ole Booger still has got me beat with his experience levels. I was a huuge supporter of the Irish but I'll just stay home the rest of the year so I can keep the fire going in my 55 gallon drum.

One more thing, I didn't say anything bad about the qbs I just said that the issue had been an issue long enough and they're going with one guy instead of rotating three or four of them. I'm not sure what your translation of that was but I don't insult or disrespect high school kids (players) to other adults on the internet. Just don't do it. Just wanted to make sure that was clear.

First of all "slobs"'was suppose to be "around", I do this on my phone most of the time. I didn't say anything negative about the program or the kids and never would, I just asked a simple question and had a typo, besides that... Not sure all THAT was deserved but trust me when I say I think I'll be ok. And as far as me needing to visit a winning program more often do I can grow the peanut attached to my swivel blah blah I've been around , played and coached at both state championship and at National Championship winning football programs But, I'm sure the good ole Booger still has got me beat with his experience levels. I was a huuge supporter of the Irish but I'll just stay home the rest of the year so I can keep the fire going in my 55 gallon drum.

One more thing, I didn't say anything bad about the qbs I just said that the issue had been an issue long enough and they're going with one guy instead of rotating three or four of them. I'm not sure what your translation of that was but I don't insult or disrespect high school kids (players) to other adults on the internet. Just don't do it. Just wanted to make sure that was clear.

Booger gits a bit touchy sometimes. You know how these catholic soccer moms are. :rolleyes:

You're welcome up on Sissy Mountain anytime. We even got an assistant coach supplement available if you'z interested. redthumb.gif

Edited by MountainTroll

thinkin somebody may no Booger.....dont let the character of a sideline visitor or the comments of someone on a internet forum send u rushing back to the house......seems like a huge supporter would get past that one

come see ole Booger and get a kiss......and dont thake the job  offer up on Nortyh Red Bank Mountain that Troll offered u......even if they offer to pay u in with Clams

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:  

thinkin somebody may no Booger.....dont let the character of a sideline visitor or the comments of someone on a internet forum send u rushing back to the house......seems like a huge supporter would get past that one

come see ole Booger and get a kiss......and dont thake the job offer up on Nortyh Red Bank Mountain that Troll offered u......even if they offer to pay u in with Clams

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

I'll be your huckleberry. 😀

in all do respect,  any concerns u may have bout someone that visits the sidelines; Booger is confident Coach Fant would welcome you bringing it to his attention......hes the shot caller

dont take this Booger stuff to serious......as for havin you beat with experience levels.....guess it all depends on the subject matter

hey, if you wrote a big check, it might widen our sidelines

Booger just sayin :thumb:

Edited by Booger