Henry County vs West Creek

HCBigRed

Nothing wrong with playing good competition. Heck, I'd like to get a home and home with Whitehaven if we could. Be great for west TN. Would also love to play Milan if we could get them for something besides a scrimmage.

Don't hold your breath on Milan. Henry County will have to have another 1-9 season before that series will be renewed...and I don't see it happening any time soon.

I am the WORLD FAMOUS YANKER and this YANKER is laughing at the score I will deliver to the Henryland faithful!!!!! While this world renowned and legendary YANKER was disappointed with the HC defense last week, this week will be much different. The score will be HC 70 - WC 7...the Patriots are an angry bunch!!! I AM THE WORLD'S ONLY LIVING YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I believe the defense scored most of the points here. Offense only scored 20 points. Defense scored 25

Defense and special teams (along with some help from WC) were the main reasons this turned into a 45-9 game. The offense did not play well for much of the game. Missed assignments, lackadaisical play, and flags galore. In the first half alone we were flagged 10 times for over 80 yards. I'll take the W, but that was not pretty.