Class A - Region 2

VFL44

You got that right. I sorta meant that when I said stay in front and take charges. Just get out from under the rim and hold your ground. Its a learning experiance.

Dont assume we see them 4 times. 😉ðŸ‘ðŸ¼

Watched a lot of very good high school teams in my time.Stupidity is the only way one of these lose before Region Championship!Don't see Anyone beating either before state.

I think Harriman is better suited for the state tournament If them and Grace both make it I think their style is better when you get to Murfreesboro

You know what - I about 90% agree with that. But there are teams like GCA there and Blue Ds are 0-2 vs that 😉

They better learn to hit free throws and play defense better. WEB would put 115 on Harriman and probably 114 on Grace given how both teams play defense.

But We can agree teams that attack the rim always have a chance see Van Buren 2016 vs GCA

Edited by 12thmanGCA

Seems most on this board have already written in Harriman and Grace as region champion and runner up. Harriman only beat Meigs by two and still has to play them again. Meigs lost some games with last years district player of the year hurt. However, this did make some players step up and perform and gave a couple of others extra playing time. Meigs has been there before and have alot of experience. If one looks back, this is the first year this group of Harriman players have beaten Meigs, plus Zy was out the first Grace game. Meigs does have an uphill battle and I am not saying they are going to win but if these eight seniors (who have won 109 games during their high school careers) are hitting their shots they can compete and win even more games.

Seems most on this board have already written in Harriman and Grace as region champion and runner up. Harriman only beat Meigs by two and still has to play them again. Meigs lost some games with last years district player of the year hurt. However, this did make some players step up and perform and gave a couple of others extra playing time. Meigs has been there before and have alot of experience. If one looks back, this is the first year this group of Harriman players have beaten Meigs, plus Zy was out the first Grace game. Meigs does have an uphill battle and I am not saying they are going to win but if these eight seniors (who have won 109 games during their high school careers) are hitting their shots they can compete and win even more games.

what happened during the Greenback OT game?

#35 for GCA is a special player!!Soph I think man what a cool customer when I gets tough.

We have 3 really good sophomores. They really are, but I have a feeling when #41 graduates their looks will get tougher in 2018. Thats what makes this team so dangerous we have 3 guys that can hit 30 a night and the 3 of them don't care whose night it is. Most the time....so most teams need two quarters to figure out who the hot hand is and the answer they find out is .....its the one you leave open LOl

We have 3 really good sophomores. They really are, but I have a feeling when #41 graduates their looks will get tougher in 2018. Thats what makes this team so dangerous we have 3 guys that can hit 30 a night and the 3 of them don't care whose night it is. Most the time....so most teams need two quarters to figure out who the hot hand is and the answer they find out is .....its the one you leave open LOl

District and Region tourn location?