Liberty Tech vs Pearl Cohn

FBfan26

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No way liberty drops 35

My initial thought is to agree with you on that. I feel like this game could very well be a defensive struggle much like your game with Hillsboro early in the year.

But honestly both of these teams are so talented you can't rule anything out. They both have a stable of athletes that can make plays and put up points.

Ok

So essentially Liberty and PC will be trading places in 3a/4a...that's a shame

I've been looking fwd to this meeting for some 3 or 4 years now and I'm saddened that we won't be able to give you boys a better game

I really do hope we can make some sort of contract for the next several years...Liberty at full strength and PC at full strength makes for a pretty special semifinal matchup if we were ever in the same class

So essentially Liberty and PC will be trading places in 3a/4a...that's a shame

I've been looking fwd to this meeting for some 3 or 4 years now and I'm saddened that we won't be able to give you boys a better game

I really do hope we can make some sort of contract for the next several years...Liberty at full strength and PC at full strength makes for a pretty special semifinal matchup if we were ever in the same class

Yall not at full strength?

You know I can't give it away, but even if we weren't already out gunned by them firebirds

The injury bug has hit us hard this week

I am looking fwd to seeing this home field of yours that hasn't been touched since our bet in 2013...that's a heck of an undefeated streak at home man

Yall not fooling us with that out gunned talk...lol

You know I can't give it away, but even if we weren't already out gunned by them firebirds

The injury bug has hit us hard this week

I am looking fwd to seeing this home field of yours that hasn't been touched since our bet in 2013...that's a heck of an undefeated streak at home man

I haven't paid attention to the our home streak til now.

I haven't paid attention to the our home streak til now.

PC lost twice in 2013 I believe at home.

All others "home" losses have been off campus, neutral...Vandy really

Was hoping for a Vandy game, but maybe both teams put on such a great showcase that they invite us for something next year

PC started putting that D on the field and not relying on the offense to carry the load, I see you stuffing the run game now...that's how you get to Cookeville

Edited by dhstennis