Boyd @ Marion Co

reaction

You and Bassy are flopping like a fish out of water! Lol. Bassy must have heard of all of our injuries. I'm sticking with my prediction.

I'm good with we give you this one and we take the next one!! Game??

Injuries? Do tell.. I haven't heard of any injuries. I have been between 14-21 points since the start of this thread. What are you're injuries? I might need to increase the spread? LMBO

We have improved 500% in the last two weeks. I told ya'll what would happen in our region games. Lase we week scored 74 points because we used some different plays that we didn't use in the Pitchburg game. This week is another region game against Boyd. They got lucky last season and beat us because of a bad field. This year will be different and everyone will see the real Marion County Warriors tonight. Our coach was off last week and he just concentrated on this game. He will run our best plays tonight and we will beat Boyd easily this year. We might not mercy rule them because they have a fair team but we will win with a pretty big margin.

FEAR THE TEAM, FEAR THE WING, & FEAR THE BEARD!

We have improved 500% in the last two weeks. I told ya'll what would happen in our region games. Lase we week scored 74 points because we used some different plays that we didn't use in the Pitchburg game. This week is another region game against Boyd. They got lucky last season and beat us because of a bad field. This year will be different and everyone will see the real Marion County Warriors tonight. Our coach was off last week and he just concentrated on this game. He will run our best plays tonight and we will beat Boyd easily this year. We might not mercy rule them because they have a fair team but we will win with a pretty big margin.

You ran different plays against us too, but we were in your backfield disrupting it from the start so you were not able to see it as a different play.

not this dude again Edited by JohnSnow