South Pittsburg vs Grundy (Grider against this Tate man)

Roy Dillard

âœ”ï¸ I'm afraid so just got a text from my buddy. He said he's leaving that it was embarrassing. I just hate it for the young men. They deserve better for as much work the put in.

I left at halftime. It is embarrassing and the worse part is it isn't going to get any better any time soon. Tate will be there as long as that family is still there. I hate it for the young men here also.

I left at halftime. It is embarrassing and the worse part is it isn't going to get any better any time soon. Tate will be there as long as that family is still there. I hate it for the young men here also.

Someone else just text me and said it was a pitifully coached team. I'm not there so I can't say for sure, but everyone seems to have the same opinion.

The only happy trails are you SP people. You guys have an excellent ball club. Good luck the rest of the season. I hope that we can compete with you all next year..if there is a next year...heard over half of the coaches don't want Marion County schools on the schedule.

That music at the end said it all. They played "Happy Trails" over the loudspeaker lol

The only happy trails are you SP people. You guys have an excellent ball club. Good luck the rest of the season. I hope that we can compete with you all next year..if there is a next year...heard over half of the coaches don't want Marion County schools on the schedule.

If they don't want to play us in football then tell them to not coming calling in ANY other sport either. You can't pick and choose the competition based on the sports you can beat them in.

If they don't want to play us in football then tell them to not coming calling in ANY other sport either. You can't pick and choose the competition

based on the sports you can beat them in.

I agree. So t blame MC SOS. if he didn't allow MC to play GC in any sports if they choose to not play football. And since the GC middle school football isn't a member Of TMSSAA I would play them in football there either.

If they don't want to play us in football then tell them to not coming calling in ANY other sport either. You can't pick and choose the competition

based on the sports you can beat them in.

I agree. So t blame MC SOS. if he didn't allow MC to play GC in any sports if they choose to not play football. And since the GC middle school football isn't a member Of TMSSAA I would play them in football there either.