Happy Valley

EHSTrack06

pujo you got to watch HV because there sneaky and not trust worthy.

First, Hudl film is shared by teams that have already played the team another team is going to play. Every team shares film of opponents. Second you guys talk about how arrogant and horrible fans act and you get on a public forum and accuse coaches of cheating and being sneaky and how arrogant kids are. This is heard louder than any loud redneck fan will ever be. You don't care to get on here and do it because no one sees your face or knows your name. How you are on here is how you really are. Anyway good luck and God bless. 

Bro, we're in Carter County, every team has arrogant players and fans that show their butts. I do agree HV has some fans and/or parents that get redneck and some even oughtta be banned from some games. But Hampton and every other team around has em. Hard to see em when you're sttin amongst em.

I don't sit, I stand at the fence and I can see every redneck inbred face in the crowd no matter who they pull for :)

It looks like Hampton and Happy Valley will battle for the region, but I still believe Austin East and Grace Christian beat both teams this year.

We usually agree but not this time. I highly doubt Grace could beat Sullivan North.AE is a different story.

Edited by pujo

We usually agree but not this time. I highly doubt Grace could beat Sullivan North.AE is a different story.

Grace Christian couldn't beat North. Happy Valley didn't beat us until the fourth. But in every war there are casualties. We suffered one. HV beat us fair and square. No excuses.Hampton and HV will be a good game. Edited by Gunner0331