Oak Ridge and Sevier County

froshpop

This will be an easy win for the Wildcats I believe. Sevier County may have a good chance to win the next three after this game though.

We get 3 of the 4 defenders back who have been injured, Barn. I just hope to continue to see improvement. I think we have a chance to go pretty far this year. I don't really see a dominant team this side of the state in 5A.

Last year Wiley was a boy, not sure about this year. My 6 year old grand girl loved him on the field but was scared out of her wits when he came up in the stands to say hi to her. HaHa!

Bounder, welcome to my world. I really believe I am Willie the Wildcat. I am a snow leopard. The official name of Oak Ridge's wildcat is Wiley the Wildcat and she is a girl. The student in the costume can be a guy or girl but the real Wiley is a girl and she is kept  in a temperature controlled room under the B gym.

Time for me to go meet Hixson High's Wally the Wildcat for dinner at Outback Steaks.We like our stakes raw.

<<<twilight zone music playing>>>

RWR!